Fourteen

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

It's been some weeks...Nobert was taken to Romania where Charlie would take care of him. But unfortunately, Harry and Hermione had got caught by McGonagall.

They were dealing with the detention, while the lunar trio were dealing with things much worse.

It was full moon, the day when Enzo lost all control over his blood lust and the the day Julius and Cordelia turn into warewolves.

Cordelia had taken many months to observe them but now she was sure that's why she was going to mark Jay as a part of her pack.

The transformation which made their throats sore from shouting was now over and they were staring at each other in their wolf forms.

Cordelia growled first stepping forward maintaining the eye contact. She circled Jay challenging him silently to do anything. He bared his teeth at her in return and plunged towards her.

They both fought until finally Cordelia pinned him to the ground and growled in warning. He submitted to her immediately.

Cordelia sniffed around his neck. When she found the perfect spot she leaned forward and sunk her fangs in that are as Jay whimpered.

After some moment she leaned back and nipped at his ear making him feel better.

Soon Enzo joined him after hunting for some random animals after he was sure that he wouldn't harm his friends. He obviously knew that he couldn't harm them because they were dark creatures not just random animals but he didn't want to risk anything.

Cordelia repeated the process and bit him near his collarbone which was the same place where Dane's mark would be the next morning.

They spent the night enjoying each other's company.

Turning was painful and Jay had given himself quite a few wounds and Cordelia got a large slash on her side but other than that, once they were with each other, they were all okay.

The next morning the trio went to the great hall and collapsed on the Slytherin table and ate like they have been starving for years. They didn't talk talk to anyone, no, not even to each other. After finishing their food, they finally looked up at each other all at the same time with blank faces. They stared at each other for some time before bursting out in laughter.

After some moments of laughing hard, they calmed down and glared at the students who were looking at them weirdly.

They went outside the great hall and slipped into a empty classroom and finally Julius said,"well who's ready to get a look at the mark of the pack?" His voice was rough and husky from not speaking for a lot of time in the morning and screaming his throat out the previous night.

Cordelia said, "we all are." Her voice was in same condition.

Enzo nodded confirming her marks and all of them counted down to three and pulled their shirts down till their collarbones together.