Twelve

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"How about you? Are you gonna stay back for Christmas?" Jay asked, not once moving his gaze from the game of wizard's chess as he thought of a way to win the game.

"I'm not, my parents aren't really going to stay here. Said they needed to go on a vacation without me for once. Huh, kind of two faced if you ask me. I mean, they were crying their eyes out and I quote 'we can't wait to see you for Christmas'. " Enzo answered with sourness in his voice. "It's alright, maybe they just want to have some time away from everything." Jay answered back while commanding his knight to move.

Enzo scoffed from his place on the couch where he layed with his head resting on his hand and knees propped up. He was helping both of us since we told him we weren't that good at wizard's chess. He turned out to be very good at it." That definitely reassured me." He said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"I'm not going. Dad owled me, asked for my opinion," I said from where I was sitting on the ground with Jay's playing wizard's chess, "I said I had some research to do and I will just apparate there on Christmas Eve at night- knight to E5, we still have to search about who on the whole Earth is this Nicolas Flamel."

It's been two weeks, the golden trio and we have been scouring through the library to find something about Nicolas Flamel but nothing. We have been taking turns and it was the golden trio's turn right now so we were resting.

"I'm not going either, though how are you going to apparate? You can't from inside of Hogwarts.". The game was fully abandoned as Ted sat up and leaned down to listen carefully.

"Listen carefully, I am not just a warewolf. Here's the thing, I am actually an elemental. I can do basic things but my real powers were locked off to protect me," I showed them the bracelet on my hand which was also my former necklace, " this necklace was the one I wore till some time back. Then I got a note and this necklace," I pointed at the necklace around my neck, "I checked it for any dark magic, found nothing though. Apparently, this necklace allows me to unlock my powers eventually but only by feeling certain emotions deeply."

"So one of my powers that I can still use are teleportation. I can apparate anywhere regardless of the protection used there." I finished, clearing up the chess board and packing up.

"Let's go guys, lunch."

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

My eyes scanned the page in front of me as I tapped my fingers on the wooden table in a weird beat.

"Did u find anything?" Julius asked plopping down on the chair besides me with a dramatic sigh. He reached inside his cloak and pulled out a slab of chocolate and divided it in three.

"Nothing." I sighed and grabbed the piece of chocolate he held out for me.

"I'm done looking. Can't we just go out and play a little bit?" Enzo stretched out on his chair resting his boot cladded feet on the table.