Six

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"You are a warewolf." She stated blankly after making sure that no was listening. To say that Julius was scared would be an understatement. He was panicking. Was he that bad at keeping a secret that he couldn't even go a day without revealing it?

Cordelia, after sensing his panicked state said, "it's alright, I won't tell anyone."

Julius felt a bit relieved after hearing that but that didn't explain how she knew.

"How did you know anyway?" He asked harshly.

"I'm a half warewolf too." She once again said just as blankly as if this conversation was nothing.

Julius gasped at her suprised at the revelation. But before he could say anything else, she took a hold of his wrist and dragged him outside.

"Come on they will leave without us." Julius smiled. She obviously sensed that he was uncomfortable.

They jogged trying to keep up with the others but given their warewolf traits , they succeeded quite fast. They joined the others in boarding the boats. They had to part their ways as the rest of their friends were sitting together with Neville. Julius joined them on the same boat and Cordelia went to the Trio she met in the train.

"Everyone in?" shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself. "Right then -- FORWARD!"

And the fleet of little boats moved off all at once, gliding across the lake, which was as smooth as glass. Everyone was silent, staring up at the great castle overhead. It towered over them as they sailed nearer and nearer to the cliff on which it stood.

"Heads down!" yelled Hagrid as the first boats reached the cliff; they all bent their heads and the little boats carried them through a curtain of ivy that hid a wide opening in the cliff face. They were carried along a dark tunnel, which seemed to be taking them right underneath the castle, until they reached a kind of underground harbor, where they clambered out onto rocks and pebbles.

"Oy, you there! Is this your toad?" said Hagrid, who was checking the boats as people climbed out of them.

"Trevor!" cried Neville blissfully, holding out his hands. Then they clambered up a passageway in the rock after Hagrid's lamp, coming out at last onto smooth, damp grass right in the shadow of the castle.

Cordelia remembered that he searched in the compartments and was asking around for his road.

They then walked up a flight of stone steps and crowded around the huge, oak front door.

"Everyone here? You there, still got yer toad?"

Hagrid raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.

The door swung open at once. A tall, black-haired witch in emerald-green robes stood there. She had a very stern face and Cordelia remembered her dad telling her about a professor who quite matched the discription. She immediately came to a conclusion that this stern witch was indeed Professor McGonagall.