011(Real Chapter)

Start from the beginning

-Time Skip-Dinner,

•Your PoV•

Grandma cooked a big feast to welcome the Komi family and the return of ours.There were dumplings,rice(duhhh),noodles,soup and others,you name it!I don't know if i'm drooling my brother and drool on the side of his face just my looking at the food.

We all gave our prayers and started to dig in.But Shou and Shoko was eating less.

Grandma:Why the both of you eat so less?Take more!Take more!

Grandma placed more food on to their plates.As in more food,I mean a pile of food.I could see Shoko's eye light up as she only took a small portion while Shou just took what he could eat.

Grandma:All of you eat more!You all are so skinny!Espeially you 4!

Grandma pointed at the Komi fam.

Grandma:You 4 are too skinny eat!EAT

She left a huge lump of food on the Komi family's plate.Mr Komi and Shou looked like her was going to puke while Mrs Komi looked happy along with Shoko.

I just laughed at thier different recations.

-After the dinner-

•Shousuke's PoV•
We ate dinner and now ready to sleep.The house had 3 spare bedrooms with 2 beds in each room.Me and Shoko stayed in one while Mom and Dad took the room beside ours.It was nice nowing more about Y/N and her family.

Jia Xin😎:Eh you!

I looked around and saw Jia Xin,Y/N's favourite cousin.

Jia Xin😎:You like Y/N right?

A blush crept onto my face as I slowly nodded.

Jia Xin😎:Well I'm here to help!My lil cous aint dying alone.So hears the plan...

She then explained the plan.It was embarrasing to do but I still agreed since she knows Y/N better.

After that,I went into the room and saw Shoko already asleep.I looked over at the clock and it read'11.20pm'.The adults were still downstairs talking at drinking tea.

I slowly walked towards Y/N's room with my pillow and slowly opened the door.She was [whatever you do before sleeping],she noticed I was in the room after 10 seconds.

You:Oh hey Shou!Whatcha need?

Y/N asked with a sleepy smile on her face.

'Cute'

Shou:I-i can't fall asleep....and I was wondering if I could sleep in....

You:In....?

Shou:Here.

•Your PoV•

Wha-

Here??!!

You:Sure!You sleep on the left side and I sleep on the right side!

Shou:Ok..

You:Common,lets sleep,i'm*yawn* getting tired...

I climbed in into the bed and closed my eyes.I felt the side of the bed sink and someone lying down.I faced the wall while I can feel Shou's eyes burning a hole at the back of my head.

The next thing he said shocked me somehow.....

To be continued....

Just kidding😗

"I like you"

•Shousuke's PoV•

Finally,I said it after months.She turned around and faced me with wide eyes,but her shocked face turned into a warm smile.

You:I didn't know you would confess at this timming.Haha.(That sounded way bettet in my head)

I looked at her confused.

You:You think I didn't know you were the 'Secret admirer'?

Now I looked at her in shock.

Shou:...

She explained everything to me and I silently cursed Hitomi.

You:And for you answer,yes,I also like you.😊

I hugged her really tight,I have never felt this happy in my life before.We fell asleep in each others arms,me cuddling her while butterflies flutter in my stomach.Tonight was a peaceful one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:IM BACK YALLLLL!!SORRY FOR THE HOLD UP!!BUT YAYYY WE FINISHED A NEW CHAPTER!!SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS THAT HELPED ME WITH MY STUDIES!!

There will be slow updates but long chapters!So please bear with me

Thank you for reading this chapter!

-Author😗