💞🌌𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🌌💞

Start from the beginning

Ashwin-- Madam enna ippo ellam ketkamalaye ellam pandringa?
Sivaangi-- Ippadi ellam pesi oru kiss kooda kodukama iruntha eppadi...
Ashwin-- Ohh appadi...

Sivaangi-- Seri ennaku oru kelvi..
Ashwin-- Hmm kelu ma...
Sivaangi-- Unnala en kooda eye contact maintain panna mudiyuma?

Ashwin-- Un kannu avlo azhagu di, athu romba neram paatha athukullaye moozhgiruven...
Sivaangi-- Try pannalama please da...
Ashwin-- Seri va venam-nu sonna ketkava pora...

Sivaangi got up straight instead of leaning over him from the back to his chest and sat while turning towards him...

Sivaangi-- Ready-ya?
Ashwin-- Jeicha enna? Thotha enna?
Sivaangi-- Jeichavanga enna sonnalum  thothavanga ketkanum eppadi?
Ashwin-- Seri arambikalama?

Sivaangi sat straight and both looked into each other's eyes with intense gaze and love, sivaangi was trying hard not to break the contact, as she felt so shy and she started blushing in his strong gaze on her but made sure she didnt break the gaze.

 Both fell in more love with each other's eyes, but Ashwin here was drowning in her gaze on him. He always fell in love with her eyes as he knew hairs will turn grey, the weight will change constantly, teeth will fall, hearts will shatter, we shrink as we age but the eyes? The eyes of the person grow more beautiful as they grow in age.

He wasn't able to handle her gaze on her for this long time, the same goes with her but she managed to withstand while he lost and diverted his gaze for a second, and that went noticed by sivaangi.

Sivaangi-- yeahhh Out ayita...
Ashwin-- Aama periya IPL match po di.
Sivaangi-- Appo en kooda vilyadrathu mukiyam illenu soldra?

Ashwin-- Naan eppo di appadi Sonnen?
Sivaangi-- Ippo thane sonna?
Ashwin-- Theriyama solliten ma mannichiru...

Sivaangi started laughing looking at him surrendering to her and lifting her imaginary collars in the proud face.

Sivaangi-- Enna paathu bayapadriya da paravalaye...
Ashwin-- Appadi yaaru sona, athellam onnum illa...
Sivaangi-- Oh seri seri.

Then sivaangi got several topics and she was bla bla bla and he was hmm hmm hmm. She was a chatterbox and a non-stop speaker and he was patiently hearing her all unusual and irrelevant blabberings.

But Ashwin didnt know about what she spoke this much time, but he loved staring at her adorable eyes while she was explaining things with utmost excitement, glossy lips while she spoke her blabberings, her dimple cheeks while she laughed and smiled while speaking, her angelic face was everything that mattered to him. He didnt mind hearing from her but this was his genuinely favorite thing to do.

Sivaangi-- Hello enna?
Ashwin-- Onnum illa ma.
Sivaangi-- Naan pesunathu ellam ketiya illa enna pannitu irukka?

Ashwin-- Nee ivolo azhaga iruntha nee pesuratha ketutu irupanga, Nila velichathula appadiye devathai maari irukka...
Sivaangi-- Ippadi ethachum solli kavuthuru enna...

Both chuckled she smiled and laid in his arms while he picked her palms in his and kissed them, she smiled and snuggled more into his arms.

He traced her little tiny circles on the lines of her palms, looking all so serious.
Sivaangi-- Unnala palms-ah read panna mudiyuma da? 
She asked with pure excitement shown on her face and eyes.

Ashwin- Hmm theriyum.
Sivaangi-- Serious-ah va?
Ashwin-- Serious-ah ma...
Sivaangi-- Appo en future enna?

Sivaangi could swear, under the moonlight, his eyes lighted up like a thousand fireflies and a huge smile crossed his lips for the first time,  sivaangi ever witnessed such a cute and innocent smile on him with little moist eyes.
Ashwin-- I could see Us in your future.

He was very excited when he said that like a toddler, he was excited for every inch of my reaction, she felt electric when she heard him and was around him. Maybe it was because he was the purest light that she ever witnessed, unfiltered and untouched. He was undoubtedly her sun.

Ashwin-- I see it, I see us getting married, moving in together, cuddling on the couch, waking up to the morning kisses, having arguments, making up after, cooking our favorite foods, smiling for no reason, annoying each other when we are bored, having cutest babies, watching them grow up, never leaving each other side no matter what. I see us together n our future,

Sivaangi's eyes were moist than ever she hugged him like there was no tomorrow and lt out a few happy little tears on his shirt.
Sivaangi-- Kozhanthai eppadi da?
Ashwin-- Doctor sonnathu nee olunga ketiya illaya-nu therla but naan olunga keten. Unnala aagave aaga mudiyathu-nu sollaaye, most probably chance illa but aaga chance irukku-nu thane sonnanga?
Sivaangi-- Appadi oru vela aachu-na I am the most happiest person in the world.

Ashwin-- Enna paaru.
He lifted her face cupped it with his palms and looked into her eyes.
Ashwin-- We will have kids, puriyutha? Think Positive... Oru vela illena kooda oru prechanai-um illa. Unnaku naan kozhanthai, enaku nee oru kozhanthai maari paathukalam. Enna?

Sivaangi-- I Love You Ashwineyy...
He was about to reply , when she connects her lips to his lips before he could speak, throws her arms around his neck, her nose touching his.

And the whole surrounding falls apart, as they passionately kiss each other. And the whole universe they could see when their eyes were closed. The universe never confused them this much until their kiss.

Her hands ran into his messy hair, they both were so engrossed in the kiss that they didnt want to let go of each other, even though they were panting for air.

It was a super long kiss which was not intended, but it did so. The ever-lasting beautiful moon whispering the stars to hid behind her not to disturb them, the most pure form of expressing their love; their kiss.

Both broke the kiss and they were panting for air and rested their forehead on each other taking breaths and not able to speak properly.

Sivaangi-- I Love You Ashwineyy.
Ashwin-- I Love You Sivaangi Ma.

Sivaangi-- You deserve bettwer.
She whispered looking into his eyes, still leaning over his forehead.

Ashwin-- That's what you dont get.
He says and he is exasperated.
Ashwin-- I dont care if I deserve better, Ennaku en sivaangi ma than venum. Ava iruntha pothum ennaku.

He lifts his head and she looked into him, he held her face kissed her entire face, and pecked her lips.
Ashwin-- There is nothing better than you for me.

Sivaangi kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly placing her head on his chest hearing her all-time favorite lullaby. He kissed her side of the forehead and smiled looking at the sky.

Sivaangi-- Madi-la paduthukuriya?
Ashwin-- Hmm.

He placed his head over her lap, he cuddled into her. She smiled and stroked his hair and ran her fingers through it. She patted his shoulders kissed him at the top of his head and hugged him closer to her.

Ashwin-- Paatu padriya, please.
Sivaangi-- Seri.

Iravaaga Nee Nilavaaga Naan
Uravaadum Neram Sugam Thaanadaa
Tholayum Nodi Kidaithaenadi
Ithuthaano Kaathal Arinthaenadi

Karai Nee Pennae
Unai Theendum Alaiyaai Naanaae
Oh Nuraiyaagi Nenjam Thudikka
Ondrodu Ondraai Kalakka
Ennuyire Kaadhoram Kaathal Uraikka
Oh Oru Paarvai Vaendum Irakka
Ennuyire Maru Paarvai Pothum Pirakka

Iravaaga Nee Nilavaaga Naan
Uravaadum Neram Sugam Thaanadaa
Tholayum Nodi Kidaithaenadi
Ithuthaano Kaathal Arinthaenadi

She smiled and looked at him falling asleep on her lap under the moonlight and the stars were bliss for her. She stroked his hair and planted a kiss on his forehead and she also laid down without disturbing him on the terrace floor itself stroking his hair and patting his shoulders to make him sleep, even she fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

That's All For Today 💜✨
Please Do Vote and Comment 💗✨
Thank You, Beautiful readers.🥰💜
With Love, 
Faru😍💗