━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hello this is flauvier thanking you for reading acatalepsy ! <3

you guys don't know how much finishing acatalepsy means to me because this is my first time writing a plot like this. i always wrote how two people got together but never how they broke up.

actually i have a confession, the original plot of this story was supposed to be inspired by the movie 'flipped'. like it was supposed to be this cute lighthearted plot but i thought, why not write something sad?

and i did :)

now let's talk about the ending. here's another confession, i actually started this story with no solid ending. like for the first five chapters i had no clue what the ending was going to be not until i was watching this documentary about mountaineers and i just all of sudden got an idea. i know it's random but i assure you this is the truth ( T_T)

okay now let's talk about those sentences i put at the very beginning of the chapters. how about you all try to put the first letters of the sentence together? (^ー^)

will be writing one bonus chapter for this story, you are free to tell me what you want to see !

if u have any questions, please don't be shy to tell them !

again, thank you so much for supporting acatalepsy!

i look forward to seeing you all again on our next journey ! <3

flauvier

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STARTED AT : 11/15/21
ENDED AT : 01/30/22