012

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

Another week passed.

Hana was aggressively reading magazines, trying to find a great gift for her and Heeseung's second anniversary. She lets out a groan when she closes the magazine. Why was she even looking at magazines?

She had the internet for goodness sake!

Turning her laptop on, she began her long research and after an hour or two, she couldn't find anything perfect. It was annoying really, just how much sentiment did she lack to not know what to give her boyfriend? Falling to her bed, she groans once more out of annoyance.

"Hana, are you okay?" Haneul asked from the outside her room. "Do you want cookies?"

"Yes, I'm fine Haneul don't worry about me." She hollers back.

Haneul was currently in her apartment, studying. Miyoung was busy with something so she couldn't come over and tutor him. And although Hana offered to play games with him, he noticed how tired she was after she got home that's why he decided to reject her offer. That was the time she fully realized how mature her brother was. It made her adore him even more.

She was startled when she heard someone knock on her door. "I'll open the door!" Haneul hollers to let her know. She stood up just in case to go see whoever the person was. "Hana, there's a guy outside looking for you." She hears Haneul say as she opened the door to her room.

Hana glanced at the doorway and she sees Jihoon standing there. "Jihoon, hey what are you doing here? Let him in, Haneul."

The little kid nods and stepped aside so Jihoon could enter. "I couldn't call you because my phone's broken so I just came here instead. Your father stopped by in the office today. We had a little chat."

"Hm? What did he say?" She asked. "Oh don't tell me you like him now, believe me that's all an act."

He snickers. "No. We actually talked about you, he asked me how we were getting along or how you were doing in university. I could actually tell just how little he knew about you, it was as if my dog knows you better."

She laughed. "Definitely my father. So did you go here to tell me that?"

"I wouldn't drive all the way here just to tell you that. Dad and your father is encountering a lot of bumps into this partnership. When I saw my dad, he asked me about you too." He informs her which suddenly gave her anxiety. "And I just learned they're having this huge Christmas party. What do you think?"