006

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

"Damn it." Hana mutters a curse when her car wouldn't start.

She glanced at her wrist watch and realizes she was about to be late for her class if she doesn't leave now.  Pulling her phone out from her pocket, she tried texting Heeseung if he could pick her up.

  Pulling her phone out from her pocket, she tried texting Heeseung if he could pick her up

She waited for a while to get a reply but she never did. Shoving her phone back to her pocket, she decided to ride the bus instead. Heeseung is probably busy. She thought as she made her way towards the bus stop, slightly running just so she wouldn't be late.

It wasn't like Hana wasn't used to riding public transportation, she would ride the bus whenever she had to. Arriving at the main gate, she immediately ran to her building, towards the classroom. Lucky for her, the class hasn't started yet and their professor was still nowhere to be seen.

Grabbing her phone from her pocket, she sees Heeseung hasn't replied to her texts at all. Not that she minded, she understands that he has other things to worry about aside from her. Just when she thought her day wasn't going to be ruined anymore, she noticed how the sky was being engulfed by dark clouds, indicating heavy rainfall. Hana recalls leaving her umbrella in her car, which meant if the rain does fall, she's dead.

Remi glanced at her friend who had a troubled look on her face. "Are you okay, Hana? Did something happen?" She asked her curiously.

Hana sighs. "My car won't start and I think it's going to rain." She highly doubts she could carpool with her cousin, he has to bring someone home too. She didn't want to be a burden to Jake.

"Why not ask Heeseung? I'm sure he can make time for you." Remi suggests but Hana shook her head. Heeseung still hasn't replied to any of her texts, giving her the impression that he may be really busy with something. That already gave her the hint that he's unavailable to pick her up. "Oh I'm sorry, I can't offer you a ride, I don't have a car." Remi apologizes.

She smiled at her friend. "It's fine Remi, I'll find a way."

There was also another option and that was to ask her father to send his driver to her. But the last thing she wanted was to contact her father because contacting him also meant having to endure an earful from him. Her dilemma clouded her head throughout the day until the rain really did fall, destroying Hana's already-ruined mood.