013

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HANA

"You want me to help you rent a planetarium?" Her father crossed his arm as he listened to Hana's request. "You're seriously going to waste a lot of your money for your boyfriend?"

Hana nods. "Exactly. But knowing you, you won't help me for free. I'll do anything you ask."

She was currently in her father's office to ask for help. She couldn't possibly rent a planetarium with her name alone, she needed her father to back her up. Even though she disliked asking him for any sort of help, she had no choice. Heeseung deserves a great gift and so far, this plan of hers was the best thing she could think of. If making him happy meant having to endure her father's condescending words, she would gladly do it in a heartbeat.

A proud smile appeared on his lips. "That's right. But I'll hold to that chance, just in case I need it in the future."

She pressed her lips. Somehow that line scared her. "So are you going to help me?"

"Jihoon's family owns a planetarium. From what I know, his father gifted that building to his mother." He crossed his arms. "Before you get your hopes up, they can't simply rent you the venue for free. It will cost you quite a lot."

"Figured."

"I'll pay for it. You don't have to use your savings, all you have to do is convince Jihoon to allow it." He says.

"Thanks dad. This means a lot to me." She slightly smiled.

He sighed. "This isn't for free Hana, you know that. If you don't have anything left to say, you can leave now."

Hana was about to leave not until she remembered the Christmas party she heard from Jihoon. "Dad, I wanted to ask about the Christmas party you were planning with Jihoon's dad."

He raised his eyebrow. "Did Jihoon tell you that?" He asked but she didn't reply. She didn't want to admit that she and Jihoon has been talking about their parents' business. "What do you want to know about that party?"

Her mind immediately went blank. She couldn't find the right question to ask him. "I-" She tried to speak but no words came into her mind. "I was just wondering what you're planning. You don't just throw parties for holidays." You didn't even throw me and Haneul one for our birthdays.

He sighed. "That party is to show that my partnership with the Seo family is going great. As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to worry about that party."