With that, the Lady Yoo was already crying bitterly, and choked with sobs: “Gong Yoo, for so many years, in fact, mom didn't care about you. Mom just always wanted you to be a good man, she was deliberately harsh on you and hoped that you could grow up quickly. It's all hard work for mom to be alone. Don't blame mom.”

Gong Yoo suddenly felt his heart tighten, and he burst into tears unconsciously.

He had always complained to the Lady Yoo before, why did she love his brother so much but not him?

Why do you always encourage your brother, but to yourself, no matter what you do is wrong?

This matter has become a knot of his heart for so many years.

But today, when Mom said so tearfully, he suddenly felt that the knot in his heart seemed to loosen a lot.

Y/n frowned.

She is not from the Yoo family, and there is no such so-called family bondage, so she can tell at a glance that the Old Mrs. Yoo is doing a bitter trick.

The Yoo family is now in a desperate situation, and if it can’t be relieved, the Yoo Group will fall apart, and the Lady Yoo will instantly fall to the bottom.

She is a person who loves face all her life and would rather die than accept that she is poor and destitute, so she will definitely rack her brains to find a way to turn around.

She had bullied and lured Karina before, but Karina never gave her any chance.

She also used money to try to find a breakthrough from Boyoung, but Boyoung failed to convince Karina.

Now, she began to aim at Gong Yoo, and was ready to use a bitter trick to find a breakthrough from Gong Yoo!

This may also be her last resort.

Gong Yoo was already fooled at this time.

He felt his heart knot untied, and the respect and love for his mother appeared in his heart.

So, he shed tears and said: “Mom, I don't actually blame you in my heart. I know that I am not up to date. I am not as capable as my elder brother, nor as strong as my edler brother. I have disappointed you, sorry.”

Old Mrs. Yoo grabbed his hand, and while holding it tightly, she choked and said: “Good son, you can understand Mom's painstaking efforts. Even if Mom is dead now, it's worth it!”

The old Yoo standing by the side hurriedly stepped forward and sobbed: “Mom, don't keep talking about death. Gong Yoo and I have lost our dad, so I can't say anything without mom!”

While wiping her tears, Mrs. Yoo said gratifiedly: “You brothers have me in your hearts. Even if I die, I will be smiling on death bed!”

Then she said: “You guys, you must be brothers together! Only brothers can be together! The old saying goes well: Brothers are united, and the benefits are broken! If the two of you can tie together an do it well, what will the Yoo family worry about? Can't it be strong?”

Byunghun nodded repeatedly: “Mom, you are right, I have been taught! From now on, I will work together with Gong Yoo to make the Yoo family bigger and strong!”

Gong Yoo’s expression was also a bit agitated, and he was on the set at first glance.

Y/n couldn’t help sighing, the Lady Yoo is really a good trickster! The effort of three or two paragraphs has already brought Gong Yoo into the ditch!

really!

Gong Yoo was also instigated by her and his elder brother’s words, and was moved and said: “Don't worry, mom, I will definitely work together with elder brother!

When Mrs. Yoo heard this, she became excited and blurted out: “Good! Good! Great!”

At this time, the Lady Yoo said to Wooyoung and Jinsoul, who had been keeping their heads down and silent: “You two, quickly apologize to Karina and Y/n! Although you and Karina are not brothers and sister, there is a relationship between cousins, everyone's blood is thicker than water, how can you always treat Karina and Y/n so excessively?”

With that said, the Lady Yoo looked at Jinsoul and shouted: “Jinsoul! Especially you! At the opening ceremony today, do you still want to do something with your cousin? Don't even think about it, quickly  apologize!”

The two brothers and sisters immediately bowed deeply and said in a very pious voice: “Karina, we were wrong before! Please forgive us! We will never do anything against you in the future!”

Karina was also a little caught off guard. She had never seen Wooyoung and Jinsoul apologize softly. These two brothers and sisters have been stabbing their heads and facing each other life and death for so many years.

However, seeing that both of them had apologized, Karina also kindly said: “Forget the past.”

Mrs. Yoo was overjoyed and immediately said to Karina: “Karina, your dad's body is still in the recovery stage, so he must be recuperated. Although Yoo's villa is a bit older, the environment is better than that of the resident you live in. There are a lot of strong buildings, how about you all move back to the Yoo's villa?”

........................