eight- only when I tell you to

Začít od začátku

The whole night was amazing. Laying on our backs as the stars all across the realms crossed into Asgard for only a couple of minutes every 1,000 years. And when the last star, the brightest one, burned, he kissed me. He turned my head, pulling me slightly in as his lips crashed against mine.  

My first kiss. 

Loki's threatening gaze brought me back into reality as I touched his shoulder, attempting to calm him down. I could see as his hand tightened around the glass. His knuckles turned white as his nose twitched. The same every time he was angry. 

"Hey," I placed my hand on his cheek, "Calm down."

Loki nuzzled his face into my palm slightly, the grip on his glass softening slightly. "I'm gonna kill him." He spoke, still staring at the Grandmaster. 

I shook my head, "No, Loki. You aren't." I slipped the cup from him, placing it down on a nearby table before leading him out of the bustling room. Finally, his eyes shifted from his target to me as we turned a corner, the Grandmaster not being in his eye-line anymore. 

We made it to our shared room as the door slid closed. I took a deep breath, still not facing the fuming god behind me. The dress was uncomfortable. The sides dug into my hips as the wires were poking and prodding at my soft skin. I tried to unzip it but failed nonetheless. 

"Ugh!!" I groaned, giving up on being able to take it off. I felt like I was suffocating. Like all the air was being slowly pushed from my lungs and the only fix was to get out of the compactor surrounding my body. I tried again to unzip it or even slip it off, but nothing would work. I let my anger get the best of me. With a flick of my wrist, one of the chairs flew into the wall. Of course, not helping my anger at all. 

"Hey," Loki's voice rang out behind me. He placed a hand on my shoulder, rubbing it up and down in a calming motion. "Let me help." He waited for  a response, not wanting to overstep, of course. 

I eventually nodded, letting my hands fall to my sides. I felt as Loki's soft hands held the binding of the dress in place, slowly unzipping it until it hit the end. I let the straps droop, causing the dress to fall to the ground in a pile, some of the light still glowing. 

I groaned, massaging my hips where the wires poked into me. "Thank you, Loki..."

"Of course, love." His voice softened. 

I soon realized I was standing with my back to him, in only a black lace set. Slowly turning, I saw his face. It wasn't disgust or lust. He wasn't even looking at my body but my face. He walked toward me, taking my face in his hands as he stroked my cheek with the pad of his thumb. 

"Loki..."I whimpered, feeling as he slowly walked until I lay on my back, under him. 

"Tell me, darling....have you ever been with a man?"

I smirked, still holding onto his forearms as his hands rested above my head, "Only one. From Earth." 

But even Steve Rogers couldn't make me as wet as Loki does, I thought.

"And what was his name?"

"I don't fuck and tell Lokes."

"Lokes?" He quirked an eyebrow, "I haven't heard that since..."

"Since the last time, you kissed me."

Loki nodded, "Care to make it a tradition?"

"Yes, please." I pulled him by his tie until his lips came crashing onto mine. Our mouths moved in sync as he started to undress. His clothes were gone within the snap of his fingers beside the black boxers he wore. I moaned when I felt him palming my breast, his other hand fingering the band of my panties.