Dirty.... Naughty....

Start from the beginning

I could have protected you but I missed that chance. I let this happen to you.

She stood in front of him and hugged him silently. He hugged her waist.

Ranjan: I'm sorry de...

Oorvashi: Yean ipdi panne???

Ranjan: Enna???

Oorvashi: Yean appove en kitte sollale??? Yean sollale??? Unaku ennai avlo pidichudhu le??? Yean appove vandhu sollale???

Ranjan: I thought I was not the one for you.. You never noticed me...

Oorvashi: I accepted him because he pestered me..

But you are the only man I have ever noticed in my life..

Un Mela edhuvum illama dhaan un kooda oru Raathri fulla irundhena???

Naan unnai late ah paathuten.. adhan naan panna thappu... I'm sorry... And you don't have to apologise for the things happened in past... Those were my mistakes..

Ranjan: You did not do any mistakes and let's leave your past... I don't even think about it anymore...

Oorvashi: Hmmm...

He pulled her to sit next to him.

Ranjan: Promise me one thing...

Oorvashi: Enna???

Ranjan: You will never leave me...

Oorvashi: I will never leave you... and I won't let you go too..

He smiled...

Ranjan: Sari thoongalama???

She was tensed again. She saw him going to bed. He took the blanket and pillow and walked towards the couch.

Oorvashi: What are you doing???

Ranjan: I'm going to sleep...

Oorvashi: Couch leiya??

Ranjan: Yes...

Oorvashi: You can sleep on bed.. You are tall... Couch pathadhu...

Ranjan: Aren't you scared??

She was stumped.

Ranjan: Don't be scared. Nee inniku en kitte edhuvum sollale naalum naan edhuvum pannirukka matten...

I talked with your doctor and he said that it's not good for you to do anything physical for few more months as you're still healing.

And enakum idhule unnai rush panna viruppam illa.. I fell in love with you long time back but you are not like that.. enakaga nee edhuvum pannanum illa... Nee ennai hug pannadhe podhum enaku...

She was touched.

Oorvashi: Ranjan...

Ranjan: Hmmm...

Oorvashi: Naan unaku yaaru??

Ranjan: En Pondati...

Oorvashi: Theriyudhu le... appo en kooda vandhu bed le padu..

Naama edhuvum panna dhaan koodadhu... Ore bed le thoongalam le???

He smiled and nodded his head submissively. She showed him a victorious grin.

They both laid down on bed. Both were anxious. She was clenching the blanket tightly. He didn't look better. She understood that he was also going through the same.

Ranjan: Thoongitiya???

Oorvashi: Hmhum... Nee thoongitiya???

Ranjan: Illa... But I'm tired..