33. Familiar 2

"Why do you have to munch so loudly!? It's obnoxious!" Nini stomped on her paws as she hissed at Turtle.

"I don't munch loudly! Your ears are too big, Dumbo!" Turtle fired back.

Nini took a serious look at him, causing Turtle to hop backwards as he feared for his life.

"Did you just call me fat?" Nini asked carefully.

Turtle gulped, his back jumped against the wall as he sank down. "I- Aaah!" He yelped as Nini bit his ear.

This little quarrel was an indicator for a certain couple of owners to share similar feelings as their familiars.

A black cloud was flying over Jennie's head that afternoon. She slammed Jisoo's door open and grabbed Nini, wanting to leave without acknowledging her presence.

"Leaving like that? Typical..." Jisoo clicked her tongue, not turning around either. She just continued writing on her notebook.

Jennie stopped and glared at her over her shoulder. "What was that?"

Turtle jumped on Jisoo's shoulder. "She is going to bite your ear too..." He whispered, warning her.

Jisoo swatted her familiar away, he dropped on the floor and watched Jisoo stand up, walking closer to Jennie.

Nini also struggled out of Jennie's hold and hid in the corner of the room while Jennie marched towards her girlfriend.

Both of them were apparently in the middle of a staring contest.

"I said, you always leave, without listening to me first." Jisoo elaborated, not backing down.

"Oh, I'm listening, I'm listening good. Now you speak." Jennie's nose flared as she beckoned her girlfriend.

Jisoo removed their distance, they stood less than an inch apart.

"I didn't do anything wrong. You are just spending too much time in your head..." Jisoo told her quietly.

"And If I told you, you did wrong things multiple times?" Jennie tilted her head, speaking as quietly.

Turtle slowly hopped towards Nini and leaned his body against hers, they were both curled up in the corner of the room, watching their owners.

"There's just one thing I admit my guilt of," Jisoo leaned in, hovering over Jennie's plump lips. "And that's-"

Jennie pressed her palm against her girlfriends mouth and pushed her away.

"Keep it! You are not getting any, Kim Jisoo!" She told her seriously and turned on her heels, exiting the room.

Jisoo watched her leave with a grumpy expression. Nini also turned around dramatically and huffed, leaving a confused Turtle behind.

"What did we do?" Turtle kicked Jisoo's with his legs.

Jisoo barely even felt his little legs. "It's a case of angry wife, sad life."

"What do we do??" Turtle groaned, slamming his head against the floor.

Jisoo didn't answer, she plopped down on her seat and sighed.

•••••

"Her audacity." Jennie fumed, spacing around.

"His too..." Nini walked in a circle with her owner, right behind her.

"What do we do? We can't let them get away just like that!" Jennie stated grumpily, her arms crossed.

"You should pay her back." Nini claimed. "Then she will know how you feel."

milk & honey • jensoo one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara