5. The Hookman🔞

"Ahh... Y-Yes.... J-Jisoo... I-I...S-Shit!"

Delightful moans escaped Jennie's mouth frequently. They were surely heard over the whole parking lot they found themselves in after they left the Halloween party for not being able to keep their hands off each other any longer.

Jisoo drove them to an area named Garosu-gil. She likes it there because many trees are planted along the sides of the street. Jennie has also taken a liking to it due to Jisoo's infatuation.

"What do you want Jennie?" The raven gave her a seductive look that made her warm down there.

"I-I..." Jennie felt hot and needy. Yet it was hard to tell her how much she wanted her. Her tongue was tied.

"Tell me." The elder demanded with her husky voice, her breath hit the other's earlobe as she was lightly grazing it with her teeth.

"Y-Your... lips.." She managed to mumble, plastering a smirk on Jisoo's face.

Jennie loved showing their relationship off and being claimed, as well as claiming her girlfriend. She wanted to be taken care of and Jisoo did just that. Worshipping her whole and tending to her every need.

"A hickey it is."

Jennie's eyes rolled to the back as she felt Jisoo nipping on her skin between her, leaving a purple mark on her neck.

Taking the sensation in, Jennie threw her head back. Her eyes peered over the parking lot. There were few scattered lanterns to provide a minimum of yellowish lighting, paired with the rain that was announced earlier that day on the radio it was quite comfortable. Some kind of warning was also spoken about but Jennie had no time to listen to it since she had to find the perfect costume.

Jennie dressed up as Harley Quinn while Jisoo went for Joker. The costumes were Jennie's idea, the edible painting for their faces were Jisoo's idea.

Their naked skin clapped together due to the tight space they had to share in the backseat.

"Eyes up here." Jisoo grabbed her chin and lifted it for their gazes to meet. "What else do you want?"

"Y-You know." Jennie muttered impatiently, pouting slightly at Jisoo.

They could read each other through their eyes. Jisoo doesn't even have to ask. They don't even have to talk, but Jennie could tell Jisoo won't do anything if she doesn't talk.

"I do know." Jisoo grinned cheekily and kissed her cheek. "But tell me either way, baby."

Jennie sighed and let her own pair of fingers drop to her lower body, showing her where she wanted her.

"Words." Jisoo insisted. "I want to hear your sexy voice."

"God Jisoo," Jennie scowled.

"What? I can't hear you." She chuckled.

Jennie rolled her eyes. Her annoyance and desire was beginning to beat the lump in her throat.

"F-Fuck me! With your fingers...!"

Jisoo's fingers slipped inside Jennie's wet core with rhythmic movements while she tried to push Jennie's thighs apart as much as their current circumstances would allow her.

Jennie bit her bottom lip to keep her moans in her throat, causing Jisoo to clash their lips together. If she doesn't get to hear her moans she will be the cause for it.

Jisoo pushed faster, more uncontrolled, deeper and harder until Jennie's walls tightened. She was already very close since they were flirting so much during the party and even became touchy. It left her hot and sticky.