CHAPTER 12: His wrath

Start from the beginning

"I will sign the divorce paper but i will not marry this man"- for the first time i spoke by directly looking at his eyes

Prithvi's pov

I was stunned after hearing her voice. This bitch is speaking in that tone to me. How dare she?? First she destroyed my life and now she has the guts to speak like that to me.

I strode near her and caught her arm in my iron like grip.

"You fucking cunt!! Don't you dare to disobey me....i'm keeping a huge patience with you.....Don't provoke me to do something which i don't like to do......"- i hissed dangerously near her face.

She is quivering in my arms.

"Let go.....you can't decide my future.......let go"- she spoke in a broken voice and wiggled in my arms.

I applied more pressure on her arms.

"You will marry him....this is the last time i'm saying this to you and i don't like to repeat"

Suddenly she pushed me and pulled herself out from my hold. And all of a sudden she ran outside.

Me and Prisha ran after her. We reached outside and within a second Prisha caught her.

"You can't run from us like that....Let's go inside"- Prisha started to drag her.

Again she pushed Prisha and prisha fell on her back.

That bitch!! How dare she to raise her hand on my Prisha.

This time Prisha stood up and within a second she caught her shoulder and pushed her on the road.

But i never expected the next thing. A car came in full force and within a second sejal has been thrown few meters away by that car.

Me and Prisha both looked at the way she was fallen. I immediately ran madly. I bent on my knees and hold her near my chest. Her face is covered with blood.

"Oh my!!! Oh god!!! Prithvi.....is she dead??"- i can hear Prisha's horror stricken voice.

"Prithvi, Let's go....leave her here.....if she die....we both can be in danger.....just leave her and go"- she was crying and pulling me by my shirt.

I was so dumbstruck. I looked at Sejal's face. Her hands were shaking. Her eyes were closed but her lips were moving a little. Her whole face is covered with blood. My hands and my shirt also covered with her blood.

"Prithvi....leave her......."

"Just shut up!!! I need to save her"- i carried her in my arms and moved towards my car hurriedly. I placed her into the passenger seat and i get into the driver seat.

I start the engine. I was driving so fast. I was continuously looking at her way. Why her body is shaking like that?? I took a handkerchief and placed on her head just to stop the blood flow a little.

My hands were also shaking. This amount of blood making me nervous. Within some time i reached the hospital. I'm the owner of this hospital.

I immediately carried her in my arms and ran towards the emergency ward. Few doctors and nurses came out.

"what happened sir?"

"A car hits her.......please save her"

My voice is shaking. Immediately the nurses took her into the stretcher and moved inside the operation theatre.

"Sir, please fill up this form"- a nurse gave a form to me.

I looked at her blankly.

I slowly took the form and filled up the necessary details. But my pen stopped at one point.

Relationship with the patient!

I didn't think twice. I just wrote down word "Husband".

I came outside the hospital. The smell of the hospital always made me sick.

I started to vomit after coming outside. Then i washed my face with tap water. Now i came back to my senses.

Noone desrves that!! Noone deserve a death like that!!

The scene keep appearing in my mind when Prisha pushed her infront of that car.

Her blood covered face appeared in my mind. The way her fragile form was shaking, the way her lips were quivering. I don't know why but i felt a violent pang inside my chest.

I was so mad that i crossed every limits of brutality today. Dadu never raised me like that. Then how i trun such violent with her?? As far as i remember she never raised her voice infront of me.

Suddenly all the past encounters flashed infront of my eyes. The way i treated her at the day of our marriage, then the way mandy and prisha slapped her that day.

My trance broke with a hard slap across my face.

I looked infront and saw Dadu standing infront of me fuming with anger and hate.

"Shame on you"

I lowered my head. I'm really ashamed of myself.

"She just agreed to marry you because she wants to save her grandma.....her grandma is suffering from rheumatic heart disease and she has no money for operation.........that's why she agreed to marry a beast like you.....but today i realised my mistake very well.......she deserve someone better..........when she will get recovered, i promise prithu.....i will keep her away from you......and you know what....you deserve that girl Prisha.....you both are made for each other........"

With that dadu walked away.

I stood there like a statue. I touched my cheek and i felt warm liquid in it. Am i crying?

I came back to my house and went inside my room. I locked the door. I went towards the cupboard and took out the waist band which she was wearing that night.

I keep looking at the band for sometime. I know nothing about this girl. But how easily i gave her a character certificate.

Will she survive???

But if she die, will it change my life in any way??

Why I'm feeling like something will change from tomorrow?

I heard a knock at the door and with my surprise Dadu entered. When he came back?

"Take this"

I looked at the thing. Ticket of texas. I stared at Dadu being confused.

"Tomorrow is the flight....you are moving to texas for six months......i don't want you near my sejal.....after six month when she will sign the divorce paper...you can come back.....then you can marry whoever you want....but it will take atleast six month to complete the legal procedures of divorce....and i'm sorry for creating a mess into your life......if i didn't forced you, then she wouldn't have to face these things...for me that bacchi is in a life and death situation...only for me"

Dadu broke out in crying like a little kid.

I have never seen dadu crying like that. Never ever he cried for someone like that. Is he loved her that much?? What so special in her??? I was just dumbstruck after seeing dadu's condition.

"Just go Prithvi.....just go......"

He addressed me as Prithvi not Prithu.

I have degraded into his eyes.

"What so special in her?? That you are treating your own grandson like that??"- i finally asked him by holding my tears.

This time Dadu cleared his tears and looked at me silently for sometime.

"When you will realise that....you will also cry like me........but i don't want that anymore......so just go......wish you good luck..... I hope you find happiness after this six month......."

With that Dadu left my room.

I hold the ticket in my hand. I will leave to texas. After six month i will come back.

Everything will be changed after that. I will start my new life by forgetting everything.

Let me kmow your views...Thank you