CHAPTER 12: His wrath

Start from the beginning

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

I flinched with Prithvi sir's voice. It seems he is more angry than prisha mam.

"For you Khanna and Mehera industries name get spoiled.....only because of you we lost an important deal....you will pay for this....."- his voice is filled with pure rage.

A cold shiver ran down my spine. I was sweating profusely.

Finally they stopped the car near a pub. I looked at them being shocked. But i didn't get the chance to understand anything, Prithvi sir pulled me outside the car and dragged me inside.

We get inside the pub. I closed my eyes after seeing few women dancing naked at the stage. He threw me inside a room. I lift up my head and saw a middle aged man infront of me. I don't know what is happening. I stood up and within a second that man pulled me on his lap.

I was so shocked that i immediately screamed and gets up. This time Prisha mam again caught my hair and threw me on that man's lap.

"why are you acting like a sati savitri??? You are a whore....we know that....now listen to me carefully....you will marry Mr. Rahega and he will give you money...is it okay???"

I keep looking at them in pure shock and terror. Suddenly i felt something hard poking in my back. I understood what it is and immediately i jerked that old man and stood up.

"We have lost a deal...now you will marry him and then he will sign that deal with us again"- Prisha mam said.

I was in a daze. My mind took some minutes to process their words. They want me to marry this old man.

"listen girl.....you will get every luxury that you want...you just have to please me whenever and wherever i want......"- Mr. Rahega spoke by coming near me.

"You want money and i want you to get the hell out of my life....so that, me and prisha can get married easily...if you marry him, then dadu will accept mine and prisha's relation easily"- Prithvi sir said this to me.

"Mr. Khanna....i'm ready to sign the deal...this girl is very beautiful....thank you for revealing such a beauty infront of my eyes...."

I closed my eyes. Right now I'm feeling pure disgust. I remember one incident of my hospital. Once a woman was admitted to our hospital. I found that she was raped. The woman was married, so i thought her husband did this but later she revealed that her husband sold her to his friends. I will never forget her cries that day. She was crying on my chest that day.

I looked at the man standing infront of me. He is my husband. Till now i was feeling guilty. Because i thought i was the reason for his distress. He loves prisha mam a lot. But today i understood what kind of a man he is. He cannot love anyone. Because he has no heart. If you can love someone, then you cannot do such things to any person.

Love inspire us to do good things. Love never allow us to degrade someone like that.

I cannot argue, i cannot throw rude comments at anyone. I'm a little scared of rich people. May be It's because of my childhood trauma. They had beaten my mom infront of my eyes.

But today i have decided one thing, i will never ever come on his way. I will always stay away from this man for my entire life. If any day he come to my way, i will change the way. He is a bad dream of my life.

Finally i cleared my tears and came face to face of Prithvi sir. It's too much. They are here to sold me to this man. And the most embarrassing part is my own husband is selling me.

I just keep staring at him in pure disgust. Is he really the grandson of dadu??? He has no conscience.

My lips were quivering. Enough is enough. They had insulted me a lot and i have bear anything so patiently till now. But now they want to play with my dignity.