"No sir… this can't happen. We cannot accept this dance ban…" Rey was tired of problems in his life.

"You have to, Rey... Mein samaj sakta hun apke liye ye kitna mushkil hai. But being in my position I have to accept the orders which are betterment for our college." VP said in defeated tone. "I tried my best to convince them. But I'm sorry..."

"Agar dance ban hai toh… NDC ka talk Kya hai?" Neha questioned.

"Is baar tum log NDC mein participate nahi Kar rahe ho…" VP's words were like a sword into gang's heart.

"No way…" Sharon screamed. "Aisa nahi ho sakta…"

"You heard me, Sharon. Ab aap log isko accept karte ho ya nahi… it's upto you. But the truth is our college name has been taken out from the competition." VP watched all of them.

They looked devastated. Rey looked like he wanted to murder everyone and anyone. Swayam was frustrated. Sharon just grit her teeth. Kriya looked taken aback at this kind of decision by management. For Dance sake, St. Louis was well known for the best talents, especially in dance. Surbhi had no idea with NDC though she looked downhearted at the news of no dance. Simmi, Rinni and Neha exchanged worried looks. Vicky, Nil, Bharath and Amar were cussing themselves and their grades for putting them in a frenzy.

"There must be a way, sir… Kuch toh way hoga…" Rey pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Rey. I can't help…" VP dismissed.

"Ye news sunane ke liye hum Jodhpur se itne excitedly aye?" Vicky scowled. There was no way that this was happening.

"Go back. Study well. And score high marks... And Jo bi fail hua hai… I want to see them scoring atleast 50% in the coming semester exam. At least tab i will have a weapon to defend you people. Tab Tak mere haath mein kuch nahi hai… You may all can leave now…" He was saddened as well. He knew what dance meant to them. He knew it was their life. But at the same time, he also knew that no one was above the rules and regulations. They were infused for a certain reason. To bring a discipline among the students. And if they can prove their worth, he may probably would help them to get back to their dance.
"One more thing Rey…" He paused. "And not just you.. Kriya, Sharon and Swayam… You need to buckle up with your GS, AGS, CS and ACS duties once the college is reopened. There will be lot of new comers…"

"No…" Rey stressed. All of them looked at him. Kriya, Sharon and Swayam understood the meaning behind his words.

"What no?" VP looked at them in suspicion. "I'm not going to continue as GS, sir. Without dance, I can't do a single thing…" Gang was kind of not shocked at his approach. They already expected that Rey would back down. It happened in the past. If they had banned dance, there was no way Rey would listen to anyone. And being in GS position would put him at the stage of not giving chance to dance which he wouldn't do even in his dreams.

"What about you?" VP turned to other three.

"We will step down as well, sir..." Sharon said on her and others behalf.

"As expected…" VP smiled. "Tum log bahut ziddi ho… But I can understand… I'm not impressed at your decision. Lekin I respect it…"

"Toh aap ye Charo position mein kisko lenge?" Rey had an odd impression of past repeating itself. He couldn't help but remember his struggles and plans with gang to win over their team from the ban in the past. For one thing, whoever was going to accept the four positions would have to face his wrath. And there would be no mercy.

VP just smiled sardonically. There was always an option.

******

"Guys… ab hum Kya Kare?" Simmi dived in the middle of the gang. All of them were sitting in RH. Everyone stared at Rey who was sitting idle. He was squishing his own hands in anger. What the hell just happened? Dance ban? Like seriously? Was the marks even a reason to ban the dance? His heart raced as if caught on pine needles. There was nothing beyond the art he loved. Breathed.