5

Authors POV

"R-rose?" jimin said with a shaky voice "R u crying?" he asked and rose sniffed " I'm  fine" rose said sobbing and then she went out and came back with 3 bottles of soju "ROSE WTF WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK LIKE THIS!!!" jimin said shocked by the fact she bought alcohol which is STRICTLY  restricted in their dorms...Rose just opened the bottle and started to drink like there is no tomorrow..."Ro-" "SHUT UP" she said all drunk

AFTER DRINKING 2 BOTTLES 

"Rose stop now!!" jimin said and rose looked at him with pitch red eyes " YOU MF....YOU CHEAT YOU LIAR I HATE YOU...STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Rose said "WHAT??" jimin said all shocked after hearing her words and then rose started to mumble things angrily about how stupid jimin is and he cant be trusted and after 10 mins of listening to her ranting i just lost it "SHUT UP!! I AM a LIAR..I AM A CHEAT HAH SERIOUSLY!! MS. ROSAENNE PARK DO U EVEN REMEMBER OUR PAST OR U GOT AMNESIA...YOU PLAYED WITH ME" jimin said and tears formed in his eyes "I......Loved you but what did you do with me ha? broke me!! and why was a not surprised YOU WERE A PLAYGIRL AND YOU STILL ARE...." jimin yelled at her and then he just got  a hard slap across his face "DONT U DARE..." "JENNIE?" jimin said looking super confused to see jennie here "Yes me....AND I CAME HERE TO MEET ROSE SINCE V IS BUSY AND THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE WIITH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS AND I AM GLAD I CAME HERE!!" jennie yelled at him "UNNIEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~" rose said alll drunk "Come" jennie helped rose to get up and then she just tucked her in bed "Come with me..." jennie said and pulled jimin out to the living room "Listen-" jennie was interrupted by bts's manager "Sorry guys to interrupt but jimin we need u for some practice at the moment please come with me...

 AFTER 7 MONTHS..

Jimin's POV

we have been super busy these few months since we had a comeback, special stage performance, interviews, practices, shoots etc so we dont even have enough time to talk to each other..we are literally EXHAUSTED....And tbh rose has been more busy than us since she is the new comer she HAS to prove herself to the fans so she has been preparing some special stage performances....

"No sir..i am sorry i decline the offer since i am not comfortable" "But you have never worked with him rose dont assume!!" i heard two voices kinda arguing and when i entered the room i saw Rose and our manager arguing for some performance...turns out rose will have a performance with CHANYEOL ....and she was trying to reject it but the manager didnt let her and finally the special stage performance is scheduled "UGH" i saw her making some frustrating noises "Welcome to the hard life MS. ROSE" i said and she looked at me with no expressions....

Rose and chanyeol have been practicing alot and......it makes me JEALOUS ...but why??

I feel angry when i see the two of them together...do i.....STILL LIKE ROSE??? nononono ofc not!!

"Hahaha sure see ya tomorrow and i think jihyo will come too" rose said and chanyeol nodded AND THEN THEY HUGGEDDDDDDDDDDDD LIKE WHAT THE FUC-

"Uhm" "Oh hey jimin..." she was about to leave when i held her wrist and took her to our room "OUCH!" "shh its night plz be quiet" i said "WHAT THE HELL" she said furious "I thought u hated chanyeol and all that huh??" i said angrily "What?" she said "I saw u rose...i saw you two having fun and laughing and playing and all that stuff" i said "Ok so....are u jealous..? ' She asked in a teasing voice "W-W-WHAT WHY WILL I B-BE JEALOUS?" i said and she walked close to me "Ok so if you are not jealous then why are u stuttering? why are feeling angry? why does it hurt you to see him and i having fun? AND WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO QUESTION ME LIKE THAT? i mean we r JUST co-workers right " i said "what n-no i treat all the members like my friends or family" "Yes BUT WE are different firstly u are my ex...secondly we hate each other and third u have been with them for a little longer than with me but....U STILL TRUST THEM AND NOT ME BE IT NOW OR THEN PARK JIMIN" rose said and the moment she said then last statement i felt my heart shatter into a thousand pieces...."Rose!" "I know plz save it...u already flirt with seulgi ALL THE TIME and yes i notice that and i heard u talk to a girl on phone some time ago in which u clearly said u love her and will meet her soon!!! so plz jimin lets continue to maintain our distance like we have and i think u should be the same cold jimin please or....I'll get soft for u AGAIN.....