Chapter 10

Amelia Cooper

Today, my mom and Jonah's mom- Aunt Jenna were going to go wedding dress shopping today! I'm so excited!! I never imagined this day would come... Jonah and I are gonna get married in less than a week. I can't express my feeling at all. I hope my future with him is the best one ever imagined.

We reached the bridal dress showroom. I don't know why but my happiness died. My inner demons were coming to life.

"So, what type of dress do you have in mind Mia?" Aunt Jenna asked as we went inside the studio.

"I'm not sure. At all." I replied.

"It's ok. You'll be fine. We'll help you." Mom said.

"Thanks," I said to her.

"Ma'am, do you want your wedding dress to be an A-line one or a ball gown?" An employee, there, asked.

"Um...an A-line," I answered.

"Oh, that's a perfect choice. Let me narrow down a few for you. You can too. It's that section, over there." She said guiding me to the A-line wedding dresses.

"Ok thank you," I said.

"See, you got something in mind now." Mom told me.

"Yeah, mom. I know." I answered.

"Mia, look at this dress. It's beautiful." Aunty said.

"Coming," I said and mom and I went to her.

"It is beautiful." Mom agreed with aunt Jenna.

"I know but...it's too revealing," I said.

"True. Ok, there are many more options here. Don't worry, we'll find one." Aunty assured me.

"Okay," I answered.

"Look at this honey." Mom and aunt said in unison.

"Guess both of us chose the same dress." Mom said and they both laughed.

"That's so pretty but...I don't think it'll look good on me." I said making them glare at me.

"Nonsense! Go and try it." Aunty said.

"Okay. If you say so." I said.

I went in to try the dress. A person who was working in the store helped me. It was a beautiful dress. I mean it was so nice that it kind of made me insecure that I wouldn't look good in it.

"Ma'am you should take this. It looks really pretty on you." The employee who helped me said.

"Aww! Thank you. I'll see." I answered smiling.

"Ok. Let's show your mother and your in-law I suppose?" She asked.

"Yes. You're right. Let's show them this dress." I said.

I went outside and both of them had a cute look on their face. They were astonished, I suppose. Maybe I should buy this dress after all.

"You look really pretty honey." Mom said.

"Yes, Mia dear. You look really good in this dress. I can't describe it." Aunt Jen said.

"Thank you. Both of you." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Are you going to buy it?" Mom asked.

Amelia's dress-

We did wedding dress shopping today, finally

"Do you two wanna go get lunch together?" Aunty asked us.

"Umm...you two go ahead. I have work." I said.

"OK, sure honey. Bye." Mom said.

"Bye, mom. Bye, Aunt Jenna." I said.

After saying our goodbyes, I left for the office. I was still in no mood for all this. I think I was feeling overwhelmed with the wedding and Jonah that I didn't have the mood to do anything. Am I doing anything wrong? Am I really ready to marry Jonah? Is this the right decision? Does he really love me?

Jonah Ridge

Today was a hectic day. There was a lot of work pending at the office and dad made me do it all. Then my suit measurements were taken, after which the office AGAIN! Not that I'm a complainer of it, but he did it so to finalize the wedding details. I think it's just all going too fast. I never imagined my life would turn out like this. Loving someone is easy but if that someone betrays you behind your back, it makes your blood boil and anger arises. That's my situation right now.

I just hope that nothing happens changed between me and her. I don't want my feeling to take a turn towards her. I don't love her. And that's the end. But, sometimes I just feel I made a mistake accepting that dare. I can still deny doing it and lose my money but I'm not gonna do that. One reason is I don't wanna lose my money, obviously, and the other is...somewhere in me I still love her and I don't wanna hurt her, not again. But is that right? Is this the correct decision? Am I taking the right step in this? Am I still in love with you Mia?

I guess a wedding is a test for every couple to find out their inner feelings. Don't you think?

Hey guys! I'm back!! I know it's after a long time but I was caught up with my exams. Sorry if this feels like a "boring" chapter but I thought let's focus on how our favorite couple is feeling right now. They're going through a lot.

Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter. The next update will be soon. Love you guys! ♥️

 Love you guys! ♥️