Author's note

Hey guys. It's Aditi, back with another story. Well, this is a stand-alone novel.

DO NOT SKIP THIS!

Before you read, a few points to keep in mind:

-I am good at English but if there are any errors, please ignore them.

- It is a purely fictional story.

- Do pass on constructive criticism.

-Enjoy the story. Hope you all like it!

Description

Amelia Cooper, a beautiful girl, and a famous architect. Born rich with a perfect family who loves and supports her in every way.
Jonah Ridge, a handsome CEO with kindness just for some. He has a perfect family too who loves and supports him a lot.
He hates her but she loves him. They're childhood best friends and ex-couple from college but things go out of line and they break up. He pushes her away but she loves him a lot. After a couple of years, they're married just for a bet. Jonah thinks Amelia is his safest bet. She doesn't know this is a fake relationship. He doesn't care for her now rather treats her with anger. How will Amelia bear his anger? Will she be successful in making him fall in love with her? Will he love her now? Will he become a real loving husband instead of a fake one?
Read the book to find out...
This is a stand-alone novel.

One final thing before you read. Please don't copy my work. And enjoy the book.

Do vote, comment, and tell your friends about the book.

Hope you all liked the description. :)