Chapter 3

Amelia Cooper

Past day (When Mia and Jonah were 17),

"Dad! Did you see my Architecture notebook?" I shouted.

"Search it by yourself, Mia," he shouted back.

"I am. But I didn't find it. " I said.

"Mia, you gave it to someone yesterday, right?" mom asked as she came out of the kitchen.

"Oh yeah! I gave it to Kiara." 

See? You had just forgotten. Now off to school.

"Ok, mommy." I teased. "Bye, Dad," I said.

"Bye kiddo." he waved and I went out.

*************

I finally reached the university after saying hi to a few, actually many neighbors. But, it was nice. I'm so forgetful. I've given my book to my best friend and I don't even remember it...

"Ahh! Jonah RIdge!! You psycho!" I shouted at Jonah Ridge, my friend(whom I neither hate nor love) as he spilled his drink on me either purposefully(done often) or by mistake(not done often).

"Calm down, Mia. It wasn't on purpose." One of my best friends, Reggie said.

"Shut up, Reggy." I snapped at him. I was late and I don't know what came over me.

"Sorry." he apologized.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and..." Jonah said.

"It's fine. I got to get to class anyway. " I said and fled out of there.

"Hey! Mia!" Jonah shouted as he ran behind me. What does he want??

"Just leave me alone Jonah," I shouted and kept on walking.

"Oh god! Turn around already," he said as he grabbed me by my wrist.

"What do you want??? I'm late. I'm so forgetful and..." I didn't know what else to say.

"And?" he teased.

"Ok, that's it," I said.

"Ok if you're done, here's your notebook," he said and gave me my ARCHITECTURE NOTEBOOK??

"What...? Why do you have it? Di you steal it from Kiara?" I asked.

"No silly. Kiara asked me to give it to you since you've come a bit late today," he stated.

"Oh. Thank you. You're being awfully sweet." I said laughing.

"Your welcome. Now, I'm late because of you so bye," he said and went away.

"There's the Jonah I know. Bye!" I shouted and went into the classroom.

Though Jonah and I don't take the same classes, with him taking business and me taking architecture, we get along ok. Neither do I "hate" him nor do I "like" or "love "him. It's an in-between feeling. Normally, he isn't THIS sweet. I don't know what's come over him today. But that was nice. 

*************

Phew! What a day! Finally, it's over... Now, I finally get to meet with my friends!!!!! I go to the old stadium where we meet all the time. I see Reggie( Reginald), Jonah, and Kiara.

"Hey, guys! Sorry, Reggie for whatever happened in the morning." I apologized.

"It's fine Mia. I know you were late," he said and patted my back.

Love and Angerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें