"You all should think of it as a wait station." Janson stated. "Kind of a... Home between home. Watch yourselves."

Isadora moved closer to Thomas as sparks fell down from above them. Thomas saw the look of Hope on Isadora's face, making him suppress a smile.

"Are you taking us home?" Isadora questioned, all she wanted was for all of them to be safe.

"A home of sorts." Janson stated as Isadora's face dropped. "Sadly there won't be much left of wherever you came from. But we do have a place fir you, a refuge outside the Scorch. Where WCKD will never find you again."

The group continued to walk, Isadora struggling slightly. She didn't trust this man, she just felt like he was hiding something. That he was up to no good.

"How does that sound?" He asked turning to look back at them.

"Why are you helping us?" Minho questioned sceptically.

"Let's just say the world out there is in a rather precarious situation." Janson explained. "We're all hanging on by a very thin thread. The fact that you kids can survive the flare virus, makes you the best chance of humanity's continued survival. Unfortunately, it also makes you a target. As no doubt by now you've noticed."

They arrived at a door and Janson stopped and turned to them. "Beyond this door lies the beginning," Janson said as he used a key card to open the door, "of your new lives."

The door raised upwards, Janson turned to them holding out a hand. "First of all." Janson stated. "Let's do something about that smell."

The group were led to the showers, Teresa and Isadora going to the left as the boys went to the right.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked before she could head in.

"I'll be fine Thomas. Go, have a shower." She smiled kissing his cheek before heading in.

There were a few showers, all walk ins. Isadora put her new clothes on a stool. She stepped Inside and put the shower on. She began to strip, before letting the hot water run down her.

She felt the dirt, blood and grime wash off of her. She hissed when the warm water went over her deep wound. She flinched back with a sigh, she then went back under and enjoyed the warm shower.

 She flinched back with a sigh, she then went back under and enjoyed the warm shower

After getting cleaned, the group were taken to a different room. They were getting tests done to check their health.

A doctor took some of Thomas's blood. Isadora smiled at him from where she sat. Her and Teresa had been told to sit on the medical bed.

Thomas nodded back, watching as she winced. They were cleaning her cut before they would sew it up.

"Sure you got enough of that?" Thomas asked sarcastically as he looked at the blood the nurse had taken from him.

"Evening, Dr Crawford." The nurse greeted.