Chapter 45

Me: "Bali?!" I exclaimed... "Bali as in the real Bali?" The king laughed.
Kumkani: "There's a fake Bali?"
Me: "Stop teasing me." He pressed his lips on mine... "are we really going to Bali for our honeymoon?"
Kumkani: "Yes my moon." Oh my God! I couldn't help but to squeal happily and excitedly... "I take that you like where we're going."
Me: "Like it? Are you kidding me?! I'm literally stoked dude! Oh my gosh! Bali. Do you know how I've always wanted to go there? It's like my dream place to go. Ever since forever I've been looking at places to go and things to do on the internet and falling in love how beautiful everything was there...." As I rambled on and on about Bali the king just watched me with a smile on his face... "I can't believe it. Ohhh my friends are going to kill themselves with envy when I tell them." I said giggling as I clapped my hands... "I can't wait to tell them! Oh gosh where's my pho-." I was suddenly cut off because the king kissed me. The kiss was raw, rough, bruising and deliciously possessive that it set my whole body on fire. I kissed him back with so much fervor that he growled into my mouth and I moaned because damn that was growl had been sexy as hell. The hands that were gripping my ass squeezed as they pulled me even more close to him. My breasts rubbed pleasantly against his chest making my nipples to ache in a very nice and achy way. My God! Why was I feeling so much? Why did I want him so much? He deepened the kiss and I bit his lower lip and a very deep sound resonated his chest and suddenly his fingers were right where I wanted them, strumming and flicking me. My body convulsed as I wailed and cried into his mouth.
Kumkani: "Beautiful..." His voice! I loved my man's voice when he was aroused.
Me: "Yesss my King...please faster."
Kumkani: "You want your husband to make you cum like this." He said against my lips. Oh my! I nodded... "love how soaked you are for me wife. Love how your pussy is squeezing tightly around my fingers. Love how warm you feel. Fuck...just goddamn love your pussy beautiful." Oh God! I loved how he talked to me as he did what he did to me. It added to the pleasure. I tweaked and pinched my nipples over my dress... "fuck...that's hot as hell...keep on doing that." I did as I was told and it intensified what I was feeling tenfold. My body was now convulsing as I was close to go over the edge. He flicked my clit and gave it a little pinch and then I was coming hard and he kissed me swallowing up my scream. His fingers strummed me lazily as I came down from my high but with how sensitive I felt I kept mewling and keening into his mouth. He pulled out his fingers from my panties and then he sucked them clean right there in front of my eyes. No jokes! My God! How can that be so fucken hot to me?! Yeesh! ... "my wife's pussy tastes good." God! Lendoda! ... "now let's rest. We'll land in Bali in about 12 hours." He informed me as he adjusted his seat to a lying position. 11 hours?! Since we left around 12 in the afternoon, it means we were going to arrive there around midnight. I laid my head down on him.
Me: "King." I called to him after a while.
Kumkani: "Yes my beautiful moon." My belly flipped.
Me: "Thank you."
Kumkani: "For what?"
Me: "For loving me. For being in my life." He just held me tighter to him... "I love you my King."
Kumkani: "I love you more my beautiful moon." Then he wrapped his pinkie around mine and I fell asleep like that.

We were still up high in the air. It was dark out. There was 2 hours left before we land in Bali. And I just couldn't wait people. My body shaking with excitement. I looked at the king. He was now on his iPad. The plane had WiFi but I wasn't interested in going on on any social media right now. The king being on his iPad reminded me of something.
Me: "King." He put down his iPad on the seat next to him and looked at me. I smiled. I liked that. How he gave me his full attention.
Kumkani: "Yes my little beauty?"
Me: "Tasha said that all the pictures that she took at the wedding, vanished. Do you know anything about that?"
Kumkani: "Yes."
Me: "You do?" I asked sitting up.
Kumkani: "Yes."
Me: "You did that? How? And why?" He said nothing... "King?"
Kumkani: "All you need to know is that all the pictures that our guests took at the wedding of us have all been wiped out completely from their phones. It was done more for your safety than for mine."
Me: "For my safety? Why?"
Kumkani: "I have a lot of enemies beautiful." He reminded me. Oh... "and you already know how the work I do requires me to hide my identity so having my pictures out there would be risky and I hardly take risks especially if those risks are going to put you in danger."
Me: "Say no more my King. I get and understand all of it." He watched me and I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. His eyes did that thing where they shined... "your mother told me that your birthday is next month." I said after a short while.
Kumkani: "She did didn't she." I laughed because of how his face looked when he said that. An annoyed King was cute.
Me: "She did. And I'm a little hurt that you didn't tell me this yourself. I mean, hello, I'm your moon and your wife now. You're supposed to tell me stuff like that so that I know. Just imagine how bad I would've felt if your birthday went by without me knowing."
Kumkani: "I know. I was wrong for not telling you my moon. Forgive me?" Lendoda.
Me: "I forgive you." He smiled.
Kumkani: "Thank you."
Me: "You're too handsome for your own good, do you know that?" He barked out a laugh.
Kumkani: "I am?"
Me: "As if you don't know." I said rolling my eyes. He continued to laugh... "anyway tell me what you want for your birthday present." He shook his head.
Kumkani: "I don't want anything my moon."
Me: "That's not going to fly. Come on tell me."
Kumkani: "My moon really I-."
Me: "Don't bore me Kumkani." He chuckled.
Kumkani: "My moon I have everything that I want-."
Me: "Which is?"
Kumkani: "You of course." Lendoda! I just can't with him bethu when he's being this sweet. Butterflies fluttered around my tummy.
Me: "Okay, is there anything else you want besides me?"
Kumkani: "There's nothing. You're all I want and need little beauty." My God!
Me: "King!" He grinned.
Kumkani: "What beautiful? It's the truth."
Me: "You know what, forget it. Whether you want it or not, I'm going to get you something and it's going to be the bomb so prepare yourself buddy." His eyes shined... "I'm not kidding. Your birthday present will be explosive like boooom." I said as I did the action with my hands of a bomb exploding... "because of a certain someone, who keeps on putting money into my account, I'm super rich now." He laughed.
Kumkani: "Oh really?" I nodded... "who keeps on putting money into your account, if I may ask?" Eshe!
Me: "It's you, you bastard!"
Kumkani: "Is it?"
Me: "Yes it's you. Even if you put it in anonymously, I know it's you." I said wiggling my finger at him. He laughed again shaking his head... "and I don't understand why you give me so much money when I don't even need that much."
Kumkani: "Just use the money beautiful."
Me: "I will. Starting with your birthday present." He chuckled softly.
Kumkani: "As you wish."

We were now in Bali, in an island called Gili Trawangan. Even though we arrived at midnight, everything I saw as we drove past was beautiful so I could just imagine how this island would look like during the day. The sound of the ocean and its' breeze was just so refreshing and nice. Oh my God! I was in Bali bethu! Bali Bali Bali! Geez! The driver dropped us off in front of this extravagant big and stunning house. The king then informed me that for the duration of our honeymoon we had this house all to ourselves. Isn't that crazy? I was in love with everything with it and I loved that it was right beside the beach. It even had a indoor swimming pool! Which was so freaking cool. I explored the house like a little girl as the king followed behind me. In the kitchen, the fridge and the pantry were stocked with food and goodies. I was going to be fat, I'm telling you. After making ourselves a light snack we had a shower and prepared for bed. My body felt heavy and tired and my feet were a bit swollen as I climbed in bed. The king followed me in pulling me to him.
Kumkani: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how tired are you wife?" He asked against my ear.
Me: "Um...5" I was lying through my ass but I was curious why he suddenly asked me this question... "why?"
Kumkani: "Because your husband wants to fuck." Yeesh!
Me: "Oh." I swallowed... "n-now?"
Kumkani: "Yes. Can he do that?" Oh my! Before I could answer him, he was on top of me between my legs rubbing himself against me.
Me: "King..."
Kumkani: "Can I? Can I fuck you wife?" He asked as he pulled the tee I was wearing up exposing me... "answer me wife." He ordered as he spread my coochie lips with his fingers.
Me: "Yes...you can fuck me my King." I said breathlessly.
Kumkani: "Thank fuck." And then he kissed me and fucked me like he had wanted. Yum!

Bethuna, everything here was just perfect. Like, it's perfection was breathtaking in a way that made me speechless. The color of the sky, color of the water, the air, the sun, the people...the whole environment nje bethu was outstanding in a way that I hoped that we would stay here forever and ever amen. This was a dream come true. Literally. I almost couldn't wake up in the morning though since I was tired and my body ached from the last night's activity. Wink wink. Haha! The king had made me breakfast and after eating, we showered and chilled in the back yard on one of those long beach chairs while staring out at sea. And then around 3 we decided to go outside to the markets. And that's where we were right now. I couldn't stop buying bethu. Everything that I saw and liked, I bought. I was even buying for my parents and friends. The king just walked next to me with his shades on looking all yummy. I also wanted to get myself bikinis because I didn't have those. Yes bethu, this was my honeymoon so I had to go bikini style all the way so as to entice and tease my man. After buying, we decided to eat our dinner at some restaurant that was by the beach. The evening lights at the beach were shining as people danced around to the music that was being played by one of the bands.
Kumkani: "You want to dance my moon?" I nodded happily.
Me: "But after we finish our food." I was hungry.
Kumkani: "Okay. Eat up." I did. After finishing our food and wine, well, I'm the one that finished the whole bottle since the king didn't drink, we went down to where the music and the people were. The king had to support me a bit since I was tipsy. Okay, I was a little bit drunk. Phew! That wine had gone to my head. I was giggling and laughing as the king spun me around which was making me even more dizzy but I didn't mind...I didn't care. All that mattered was that I was happy. So so happy. We were now swaying slightly to the music. I had my arms around the king's neck and his hands were gripping my waist. My feet were both stepping on his. I don't know why I had decided to do that but it seemed like a cool thing to do. My feet were so tiny compared to the king's. Every time I looked down at them, I giggled... "have you had enough now beautiful? Should we go back to the house?"
Me: "Noooo Mr. Parkinson." I said shaking my head up at him.
Kumkani: "Then when should we go back to the house Mrs. Parkinson?" Oooooh! Mrs. Parkinson. I liked that.
Me: "Soon." He raised his brow at me.
Kumkani: "I see you're using my word against me." I giggled. I was.
Me: "Youu always say soon. King when are you leaving? Soon. When are you coming back? Soon." I said imitating how he says 'soon'. His eyes flashed with amusement... "you're not leaving anytime soon are you?"
Kumkani: "No."
Me: "Are you sure?"
Kumkani: "Yes my moon."
Me: "Okay. Good." I sighed and looked up at the stars... "when did you learn how to speak Balinese?" I asked after a short while. Yes my man could speak Balinese bethu. Had shocked the hell out of me earlier on.
Kumkani: "Long time ago. When my grandfather was still alive, we used to come here a lot with the family for the holidays."
Me: "Really? That's nice." I told him... "it's nice to have a rich family." He chuckled.
Kumkani: "Are you being bitter wife?"
Me: "Nope." I popped the p... "I'm rich too now, did you forget?" His body shook as he laughed silently.
Kumkani: "It might have slipped my mind. Sorry." Eshe! I made a face at him. After a while I started to shiver.
Kumkani: "You're cold?" I was getting cold but I wasn't ready to go... "let's go back my moon before you get sick."
Me: "But-."
Kumkani: "We'll come back tomorrow."
Me: "Okay." I relented and we left......