ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

The bright morning sun shone through her windows lighting up her dim light bedroom that was placed on the second floor of her fathers house.

yea ma'am yea Alessia had been up for some time now but had gone back fourth from being awake or falling back to sleep. The bed, she had no recollection of falling asleep in was extremely comfortable.

Definitely a step from a old mattress she and her mother used to shared from facebook market. She curled up into the soft cold satin sheets she had come to love.

A knock at her door made her mood instantly dampen.

"Come in." Alessia groaned.

"Good morning Ms. Russo,  my name is Mercy. I'm your personal maid and as well as escort when needed."  A smooth African accent called out from the door way.

Alessia peaked her head through the covers, finding herself mesmerize by her beauty. Her dark completion, her hour glass shape, the braided hair that she had pinned was back neatly. Her curves were shone through the tan pants and dark blue polo that hugged her body in just the right places.

"You're beautiful." Alessia mutter under her breath, the woman chuckled stepping inside the threshold of the girls room.

"Miss-"

"Please, call me Alessia."

Mercy smiled, "Miss Alessia, would you like me to prepare a bath for you? Your father would like you to join him in the study before breakfast. He wants you dressed accordingly, he had informed me that you will be going into town today with one of your brothers."

Alessia rolled her eyes but had agreed and thanked her. Once her bath was prepared Mercy had asked Alessia if she could pick out her outfit for the day. Alessia had no problem with that so she had accepted her offer and thanked her.

After her bath she had brushed her teeth and washed her face, moisturizing it then brushing her hair. She then wrapped the soft towel around her small frame. Walking out of the in-suit bathroom into the bedroom.

Her clothes laid neatly at the foot of the bed. Mercy even had done the courtesy of taking out a pair of underwear and a bra.

They were new.

Alessia had slipped into the cotton underwear the putting on the black pants that had been put out. Clipping on the bra that fit perfectly around her small rounded breast. She picked up the white wool sweater that was slightly cropped. Pulling it over her head and slipping on her socks, she inspects the whole outfit in her floor mirror.

 Pulling it over her head and slipping on her socks, she inspects the whole outfit in her floor mirror

Mercy definitely had good taste, Alessia was happy with her outfit for the day. She had checked the weather on her phone and it had mentioned it was going to be a bit chilly with some wind.

Once Alessia was satisfied with everything, Mercy had led her down to her fathers office. The hallway down to the office seemed to change the atmosphere of the whole house.