ᴛᴡᴏ

I don't know how I even got to this point of the day. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep at this point, last time I check the clock it was 7:34 PM. Once we left the airport, we drove another two hours to a different location, which was a hotel that I was told to get ready at.

Apparently Angelo, my dear father had a busy schedule today. And my brothers also work with him as well.  So they won't be able to see me till 10 tonight, for fucking dinner.

Who eats dinner at 10 at night?

Apparently my psycho of a father does. I mean, they couldn't have let me stay in my own room? So I can properly unpack? No, just go the extra mile I guess.

But it's fine, the hotel room he booked me was really nice. It held a kings size bed that could hold probably 4 people. A big ass closet that I don't even need, and a big ass bathroom that is absolutely divine.

It had a jacuzzi bath tub, and a separate shower next to it. A vanity with a long mirror and a lining closet full of emblem microfiber towels.

I could get used to this life.

But it's best not too. I'm only here for 3 months, but who says I can't enjoy it. I was currently relaxing in a bubble bath as my phone speaker played calming piano pieces.

Roger had said that he was going to be picking me up at 9:45 to meet the family for dinner. So I had roughly two hours to spare. Once I saw the tub, It had only taken me minutes to get my bath started.

My thoughts drifted off to Daniel, I wonder what he's going doing right now. Probably being a workaholic sitting at his desk working on boring paperwork.

I sigh feeling the soreness in my body slowly releasing the tension from the 4 hour flight. Then my phone starts to ring, "ughhhh, really? Now?" I dried my hands from the nearby towel I had placed next to the tub and grabbed my phone answering the FaceTime call my mother.

"Hey mom." I smiled seeing her beautiful face on the small device. "Hey sweetheart, how was your flight?" I should probably not tell her about the stranger who I had grown a small attachment to. Plus my little episode, as far as she's aware, my episodes have stopped completely after a couple of months of therapy.

I hated lying to my mom, she was such a sweet and understanding soul. I'm sure if I told her I was struggling, she would be with me through and through. I just...don't want to make trouble for her. These are my burdens to carry, I created them, I'll get rid of them.

Somehow.

"It was good, pretty boring and the food was," I faked gagged, "gross." She laughed at my usual dramatic antics telling me how she wasn't surprised. "How are you doing mama?" I asked softly noticing the red rims around her eyes and the dark circles that only seem o worsen over time.

She gave me a warm smile, the same smile that drove anyway the monsters that lived in my head. Her smile always made my heart skip a beat.. I could never get over how beautiful she is.

Especially if when she smiles.

"I'm managing baby girl." She told me honestly, "It's tough without you here, but you being away is good. For the both of us." I rolled my eyes, " I don't like being away from you." Now it was my turn to be honest, "I miss you." I noticed her eyes start to glaze over a bit.

Please don't cry.

"I miss you too." She sniffled, " And no matter what, please remember." She let a tear slip, letting it fall from her beautiful dark eyes. Sliding down her rosy cheeks to the tip of her chin.

"I love you more then life itself, you are my everything. I would go to hell and back if it meant to keep you safe and happy."

Everyday, she never went through a day without telling me that at least once. It never made me question her love for me. Because she's my everything too. And if I could make her happier then she is, I would. Even if that means spending three months with my dead beat father.