Izuku's Busy Day (Side Chapter)

As I sat at the principals desk filing papers there came a knock on the door. "Come in!" The nob twisted as the door opened and I peered over the documents to see who it was. The same purple haired boy from the first day. "Your not the principal." I smirked which earned me a glare. "What a nice observation you made." My mind went black for a second but I could still hear. "Who are you? And what do you want?" A tug made me feel as I was obliged to answer him but before I could speak I felt a pinch. It was my own hand that made snap out of it.

"The real question is why did you use your quirk without permission or a license. That can get you kicked out." The boy's eyes widen and he starts to worry. "Umm I didn't know- I didn't mean to!" I laugh taking a picture of his face. "Hahaha I'm just pulling your leg. But if you want to know so bad I am Nezu's personal student. What did you need?" I go back to sorting as I wait for his response. "I wanted to know about the sports festival. Is the rumor that general studies students can get in the hero course if we win?" The correct answer would be no, that is because Nezu and I decide through their behavior and shown skill and ability of growth.  "Yup that's right." That doesn't mean I'll tell him though ;) .

"Another thing what's your name?" His eyes widened again and his nerves were coming. "Calm down I won't snitch." I make a zipping motion over my mouth and smile. "Shinso Hitoshi." Setting down the file I moved to the computer. With a few clicks of the keys I find the student profile for Shinso. "Ah I see now. Your in class 1-C, Present Mic's class." He nods his head. "Hmm well if that's all I can write you a pass to get back to class. Principal Nezu is in a meeting at the time I'll tell him to email you." I take a slip of paper and write down some stuff before stamping it with my special stamp.

Handing him the sheet of paper I shoo him off. "Hmm....I wonder if I can see what Kami is up to?......Ah Ha. I can make him a watch!" With that thought in mind I finished up with the files and left a note.

"Really for me! You didn't have to it must have been expensive, how can I pay you back?" I chuckle at his distress. "I made it, you don't have to pay me back." The blonde then tilts his head, thinking for a minute. "Does that mean it's super high-tech like yours, Himura's, and Eri's?" I nod smiling. "Yup. Here's the manual, I suggest you read through it so you know how to use it properly." The watch itself was built like Eri's but I added a design so it is black with a few yellow lightning bolts. "I'm off to restock my tool belt for my hero suit." Oh what a busy day today is. I pull out my check list and a pen to mark down what I have and need more of.

(A/N: means have means need more.)

1. Empty Dark Refills

2. 5 Minute Paralysis Darts

3. 10 Minute Paralysis Darts

4. Throwing Knives

5. First Aid Supples

6. Quirk Canceling Cuffs

7. Trackers

8. 5 Minute Sleeping Darts

9. 10 Minute Sleeping Darts

10. Energy Bars

Restocking took a quick 15 minutes before I was off to set up a lesson plan for the next study session with Kami. The plan for our next session was to focus on Hero History and also Japanese History. We have a big history class coming up for both classes and I wanted to help him before that. Ending the day off I went home to spend time with family before going to bed.