"Hn, why are you laughing? I told you to go see her too, and yet here you are" Sasuke said glaring at Haku.

Sasuke had come to realise that he travels with Idiots. One was infected with an unknown illness and the other has had the Black roots poison running through their veins for a fucking year.

Yet did either want to get healed? Nope.

"It's not exactly easy trying to talk to her you know" Haku responded.

"Getting into the village as a wanted man is difficult, it's not just Anbu and Ninja after me, but Root too and they have eyes and ears everywhere." Itachi responded.

"Hn, then send a messenger hawk and get her to come to us... idiots" Sasuke muttered.

Haku was getting annoyed and chose not to mention the million things wronged with that plan. What if the note gets intercepted?, What if Tsunade is unable to meet them?, what if Danzo gets to the message first? Tokyo many variables.

Itachi chose to roll his eyes.

"That's not what I'm here for. The Akatsuki are still preparing, they don't know the location of all the Jinchuriki so they aren't going to start attacking it but they will be ready soon. Just keep an eye out, they will come after Haku when they learn he is a Jinchuriki" Itachi stated before dissapearing as quickly as he appeared.

The two Ninja stared at the spot in silence for a moment.

"I hope to god he's adopted," Sasuke said.

Haku chose not to mention how Sasuke reacted when he first saw his big brother, and how he had tackled the man into a hug.

He only knew this from Kurama who had somehow managed to witness the conversation between the brothers while they were in the Tsukoyomi.

"Let's go, there are still a few bases around here that you wanted to check right?" Haku asked.

"Hn" Sasuke muttered marching forward.

Haku rolled his eyes. He was the only reason why this trip was even remotely enjoyable... that didn't stop him from gripping his numb arm in pain.

****
****

"Another base destroyed! Orochimaru yelled as he threw things onto the floor.

He glared at the map before him and hissed dangerously as he crossed yet another base of his off the map.

That Uchiha was beginning to get on his nerves. At this point Orochimaru wasn't sure he even wanted him as a belle, he just wanted to kill the little bastard for destroying his years of hard work.

Sakura sat in the corner of the room and watched the Sannin throw a temper tantrum. She rolled her eyes before looking back down at her book on poison. Turns out the Land of Wind had some nasty plants that made some very inhuman poisons.

There was a poison the literally melted you from the inside. Another makes holes in you Chakra System, which made Chakra leek out and eventually kill you.

No wonder Sasori was so invested in poison when his home land had these type of dangers.

"Haruno did you finish the test subject yet?" Orochimaru hissed, his anger had caused his patience to be nonexistent.

"Finished them earlier" she replied.

"Good. Now head to the training ground, we need to prepare for our visitor" he muttered.

Sakura looked up confused.

"Based on the pattern Sasuke will be coming to our current base next. Might as well make it a visit be will never forget," Orochimaru explained. A dark grin grew on his face as he stalked past the pinkette.