Sasuke was silent, but he caught on.

"What did you find?" He asked, his mask made his voice seem sterner than it was.

"Notes... hundreds of Notes on her. He wants her, to use her. For what I have no idea. But I'll cut him into a thousand pieces before he gets within a mile of her." Sasuke explained.

"And your anger lead to.... that," they said.

"Fuck off Haku. When it comes to Her, there isn't anything I wouldn't do." Sasuke responded.

Haku gave a light chuckled before jumping from the tree and landing next to his friends.

"Yes, yes, the world is painfully aware of you inability to refuse the Hyuga" Haku said with a smirk. His mask now off his face and instead rested on a string attached to his hip.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and continued his walk forward. He pulled out a map and marked a red cross on it, before circling another section and putting it back.

He was making his way through Orochimaru's bases one at a time. Until he found his team or found the snake.

"So, how do you think Naruto will react when he hears about your adventures?" Haku asked as he walked beside the Uchiha.

"I don't know, or care. He'll probably be pissy that I don't want to go back to Konoha and rant about his childhood and how similar we are or something along those lines," Sasuke muttered.

"You saw him didn't you," Haku stated.

Sasuke huffed, before stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Hn, briefly, and yet it felt way too long. 'Come home Sasuke!?' 'This isn't you' 'did our past mean nothing to you?' 'What about Hinata, think about how she feels!'" Sasuke said, making his voice slightly higher to mock Naruto.

"So it wasn't brief then." Haku replied.

"Of course not. Stupid Dobe doesn't understand the meaning of the word brief." Sasuke responded rubbing his eyes. He let out a heafty sigh before looking back up to the sky.

Haku watched as Sasuke skillfully walked through the forest and avoid all obstacles while keeping his eyes trained onto the full moon.

Haku too looked towards the moon. He knew the reason behined Sasuke's fascination with the moon, and wasn't about to ruin one of the few bits of peice his friend gets... well... for a little bit anyway.

"Missing her already?" Haku asked, a teasing tone in his questions.

Sasuke looked at the boy beside him, who was raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"I hate you," Sasuke muttered.

"You didn't answer the question" Haku replied before ducking underneath the swing of Sasuke's sword.

Haku gave a light smile as looked at the annoyed Sasuke. Truly, it was a rare creature that should be kept and preserved.

"I thought you were off playing bomb master?" Another voice entered the conversation.

Looking behined them the pair saw Itachi. He was wearing his normal clothes just without the Akatsuki cloak and his glasses on.

"Did you go to Tsunade like I told you too?" Sasuke asked.

"Hn"

"Then I'm not talking to you" Sasuke responded before turning around and continuing his march.

Haku covered his mouth to hide the small laughter that left his mouth.