Proud

Once again Amara woke up in the same bed, but this time It was warm in the room. slowly opening her eyes she saw black curtains blocking the light.

getting up slowly from bed, Amara rubbed her eyes which was still puffy from yesterday. WAIT.

"What?!" she screamed clearly embarrassed from yesterday. "good job Amara, showing your weakest to your father. good job." she thought to herself. 

all she wanted now was to get back in time and instead of her crying like a child to act tough and strong.

now that she thought about it, she was sleeping for more then 24 hours. Her head wasn't ringing as much as it was yesterday. 

Deciding to get down she really didn't know how to meet his gaze again, but her thought were disturbed when a loud and fast footsteps was heard near her room.

Soon her door flew open revealing blond boy about 5 cm taller then her with green eyes, like hers and Cassian's.

"OH MY GOD, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WAS THIS PRETTY" He yelled out walking around her to inspect her more. Amara kind of recognized him from somewhere but couldn't remember it. Soon another guy joined almost as tall as Cassian with brown hair and brown eyes. Damn he was handsome, another guy was too but he was more cuter then handsome. 

Amara was quite shocked at everything happening right now and if not Cassian coming into the room too she would probably think they were bad guys.

" he is always like that" Brown haired guy said to her while The blonde kept inspecting Amara mumbling somethings.

Cassian groaned getting annoyed. He finally begun "Amara this is Alejandro" He said about blond guy. 

"He is the number first designer and-" He was interrupted by Alejandro "His little handsome brother, well, Your cool uncle and we have to go to shopping for you, because you're not walking around with that.. shirt." He made funny face like if was about to puke making Amara smirk.

She looked at another guy, "And that handsome over there is my boyfriend Mikhail" Alejandro said pecking his lips. 

Wow that was unexpected Amara thought sticking a tongue out. 

"Eww get a room" She said to them crossing her arms.

"Another grumpy" Alejandro said as he turned around and rolled his eyes. "Alejandro." He heard firm voice from behind him. "How many times did i tell you to get rid of that habit" He said swatting his thigh from behind. 

"Hey don't swat it like that!" I'm planning to wear shorts today.

"Alejandro.Прекрати сейчас же, или нам придется продолжить этот разговор в нашей комнате.(Stop it now or we will have to continue this conversation in our room)" Mikhail repeated In Russian making Alejandro shiver up a bit.

"И что ты делаешь рядом с ним в своей комнате (and what are you going to do with him in your room) " Amara asked him making the room go quiet.

"ты знаешь русский?(You know Russian?)" Cassian spoke up in his Italian accent  walking over to her.

"В приюте было много книг, к которым никто не прикасался.(There were many books in orphanage which no one touched)" Amara answered looking up at him.

"che altre lingue conosci?(What other languages do you know)" Cassian continued in Italian.

"C'erano solo sei libri su sei lingue.(There were only six books about six languages)" 

"aimes-tu lire des livres?(do you like to read books?)" Cassian spoke French this time.

"Nur interessante.(Only Interesting ones)" Amara Answered in German.

Cassian staid quiet grunted walking towards the door but Amara stopped him 

"Olvidaste preguntar sobre el sexto idiom,(You forgot to ask about sixth language)" She said smirking.

Cassian turned his head slightly to side and Amara saw the smirk on her lips too. with that he walked out from the room and Amara was left with two people. One of them had their mouth open.

Cassian didn't say it to Amara but she understood by his smirk that he was proud of her. 

She thought she was like 5 years old child being praised by her parents for a messy drawing.

But what could she do. She felt happy.