❥ 51. Juggernaut

Start from the beginning

He flipped them, bringing himself on top of him. His eyes weren't sleepy anymore, they were dark, glistening with lust and seduction. The lopsided grin on his face was enough reason for her to give up on him. He didn't have to do much, she was already putty at his touch and a single gaze of him was enough for her surrender.
He leaned near her face and she caught his shoulder, her palm covering his lips.

"No kissing. Morning breath" She stated trying to pry him away.
"See if I care?" He smirked, not waiting for her to reply, he left an ephemeral kiss on her lips, then another and another until she grew frustrated.

She pulled him down and kissed him.

What started as a slow and sensual series of touches turned into hungry, needy, and ravenous. They were fighting for control, wishing to hold and not let go. He was gentle at first but his actions turned wild with need, the craving to hold her, to make love to her was taking the front seat in his brain, making him act to its command.

Mahira felt herself blast in ecstasy as he pleasured her to the extent she felt herself at the loss of breath. He helped her climb to the highest cliff and then he pushed her down, following her to the deep valley of pleasure and love.
She was panting for breath, feeling his heart running at thousands of miles a minute her fingers caressed his hair, his face nuzzling in the crook of her neck.

"Was I rough?" He asked with concern lacing his features.

"No." She shook her head smiling, her palm caressing his sweat-covered cheeks, her flushed face getting crimson "I liked it"

His brow raised with amusement, his palm caressed her curves "You did?"
Her eyes widened feeling him twitching. "Veer, get off me" she tried pushing him away.

"Mood killer" He pouted before slowly withdrawing him from her.

"Look who's speaking?" she rolled her eyes and made him fall back on the bed. "Get ready! We have a three-hour drive back home Mr. Malik"

"Not so sure I want to leave this place, Mrs. Malik," He said looking around and then at her. His eyes had a longing in them to not leave yet.
Mahira smiled in understanding "We have made so many memories in these two days."

"And I'm not ready to let them go just yet," Veer said. "Let's spend all our life in this town?"

"Will you drop everything, Your very hard-earned work, your company, your life back there? What about your best mate Danish? He's very eager to get you back at work" She asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes and pulled her towards him.

"Leave me Veer. I've to shower" Mahira shrieked in response, trying to swat him away.

"We'll shower together. Save water save earth dove" he said picking her up in his arms.

"Put me down. Put me down please" She protested, hitting his bare chest. "Veer!"

"Shush! Dove. You're creating Voice pollution" He chastised her, leaving her jaw drop. He placed her down on the tiled floor, making her yelp as the water hit her bare skin.

"You brute!" She slapped his bicep, shooting him a murderous glare.
His lips puckered in amusement, his hand working on the knobs and warm water turned cold.

She shrieked "Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I love you Ira" He grinned cheekily.

The shower which was to last a maximum of half an hour was stretched longer, not because the two were busy doing other stuff but because the banter between the two made them tease and argue while running water, eventually leading Mahira to stomp her way out.