Chapter 13 : Hanagaki

Start from the beginning

I didn't say anything else so I just stood up from the old chair and made my way out of the room.

Sensei - cya !

Y/N - *waves*

Takemichi POV

I was discharged from the hospital with minor injuries.

Pah sure knows how to punch people, well it wasn't only Pah.. Osaini did lay it on me pretty good too.

...

Emma was by my side including Hina in the hospital earlier. Emma told me how a conflict with Draken and Mikey began...because of Pah's arrest...

so there's something else to worry about now.

....

I was on my way home... it was a nice evening, i kept walking until I saw a familiar H/C girl walking the other direction.

flashback -

Takemichi - woah where am I ? ...M-Mikey ?

Mikey - Takemitchy did you hear anything I said ...?

Takemichi - *nervously laughs* uh- no...

Mikey- hmm... I was saying that I want you to bring that girl I saw weeks ago.

Takemichi - who ?

Mikey - you know the one with H/C and E/C with her right wrist bandaged up. the one I met that day when she protected you from Kyomasa.

end of flashback -

I'm sorry Naoto...

but i know y/n wouldn't have a good reason to kill Mikey unless she was probably forced to do it...so-

Takemichi - *sighs* ....hey ! y/n !

Y/N POV

I heard my name being called out. I almost punched the person coming to me until I got there scent... it was that Hanagaki boy.

Hanagaki- hey ! y/n !

Y/N - ...

Hanagaki - so where are you headed to ?  any plans for tonight ? want-

Y/N - not interested.

Takemichi - uh- uhm y/n ...I just wan-

Y/N - go away.

Takemichi - please.

Y/N - *sighs*

I was walking away from him until he began pleading me... I thought maybe having another male guy wouldn't be so bad... just like Hatori..

Y/N - *nods head*

Takemichi -*smiles brightly* really ?! alright ! let's go to hmmm where should we go ??

Y/N - *shrugs shoulders*

Takemichi - eh- I see your not a talkative person...

Y/N - *looks away*

Takemichi - alright let's go see the sunset ! how does that sound ?  we can also pick up a snack on our way there.

Y/N - *nods head*

Takemichi POV

man she's really persistent, I can't make her say something. should I go straight forward and ask personal questions ? maybe I can try to get something useful out of her, I should start with her right wrist..man why can't she be like Hina. ugh

Takemichi - sooo got a boyfriend ?

Y/N - boyfriend ?

YES I finally got her to say something ! now keep it cool and keep it up.

Takemichi - *clears throat* uh yeah boyfriend.

Y/N - no. I don't have a friend that's a boy yet. *looks down*

wait did she- wait she doesn't know what a boyfriend is ? did she say friend-boy ?

Takemichi - never mind *nervously laughs* uhm parent-

Y/N - no.

that was quick ! oh man this is hard...am I getting scared or nervous ? is it because she's scary with that serious face of hers ?

Y/N - w-why are you scared ?

Takemichi - huh ?

Y/N - your scent is giving of- never mind...

Takemichi - scent ? ho-

Y/N - I said never mind.

the conversation didn't go so well

the conversation didn't go so well... it was better in my mind but I guess she wasn't what I expected for her to be.

but from what I can tell now, she's very dense, she's really quiet and antisocial... I wonder why...

we kept walking quietly side by side, my mind was full of questions, but I couldn't say them out loud, I would probably loose my chance of being with her...but

Takemichi - hey-uhm y/n-

stranger - well well well... what do we have here ?