Kiss and makeup

Andrea and Ricardo returned to his mansion in less than 10 minutes, and he immediately got out of the car and stormed inside the house, not bothering to close his door, which deeply annoyed Andrea. But she decided to just brush it off as she made her way to his side and closed the door.

Raking a hand through her hair tiredly, Andrea took a deep breath before making her way into the house to confront the pouty Ricardo. It was deathly quiet in the house, which was very unusual since Lily's adorable giggles would always be heard throughout the house.

Shrugging it off Andrea then made her way upstairs where Ricardo was most likely in his office, signing her funeral papers, and preparing to shoot her dead as soon as she enters the room.

"God I'm so dramatic" Andrea mumbled to herself as she twisted the door open and stepped into the darkroom, instantly spotting the fuming man sitting behind his desk signing papers "calmly" but anyone could see the way the pen easily tore threw the papers due to the pressure being applied by his tight grip.

Andrea rolled her eyes and shut the door behind her, as she leisurely strolled towards the free chair in front of him, and flopped onto the soft velvety chair. Landing with an oof, now obviously Ricardo noticed her presence, but being the stubborn and hardheaded asshole he was, he ignored her and continued with his paperwork,

"Ok asshole I get that you're mad at me, but do you really have to pull the silent treatment on me right now?? We need to attend an important business meeting tomorrow, you can't ignore me forever."

Silence....

"Hellooo Mr. Armani??? Are you thereee??"

Silence....

"Omg you're acting like such a 5-year-old right now, grow tf up will ya??"

Silence....

"Fine then, be like that I was gonna ask you to accompany me to dinner tonight, but since you don't want to talk to me I'll just ask Jun to go with me." Andrea sighed, turning around and making her way towards the door when a rough and calloused hand gripped at her bicep stopping her from walking any further.

"You are not going anywhere with Jun." Quickly wiping the smirk off of her face, Andrea turned around so that she was now facing Ricardo, who looked angrier than before. And tilted her head in false confusion,

"Oh now you want to talk to me"

"Look, Andrea, you're really  testing my patience right now."

"Hmm, how so Mr. Armani??"

"Ricardo. That's what you call me, not Mr. Armani"

"Forgive me, your highness"

Andrea responded sarcastically as she ripped her arm out of his grip and crossed her arms in annoyance.

"You know I am head over heels for you Amore but I don't think you feel the same way for me. So tell me now so that I'll stop chasing you, and you can go out there and date whoever it is you want to date. But if you feel the same way, which I'm hoping you do then please just-"

Andrea quickly cut him off by pulling at his tie and yanking him down to her height, where she then pressed her lips against his, instantly shutting him up,

Ricardo froze for a second, not knowing how to react to the sudden kiss. But once he felt her slowly pulling away from it, he instantly pulled her back by her waist and kissed her back with so much longing and love, as her arms moved to wrap around his neck, her hand sliding up into his neatly combed hair and tugging at it slightly, causing him to groan into the kiss as his hands traveled down to her ass and lifted her up.

Her legs immediately wrapped around his waist tightly to prevent her from falling, as she broke away from the kiss breathing heavily. The two stayed quiet, enjoying each other's presence as they leaned their foreheads together, their eyes slowly cracking open and staring into each other.

"I'm crazy about you Andrea Valentino"

"And I'm crazy for you Ricardo Armani"

You lost that rightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara