about

Meg Linara made the stupid mistake of falling in love with a Hale

Meg Linara made the stupid mistake of falling in love with a Hale. Not just any Hale: Cora Hale, who ended up breaking her heart into a million pieces when she moved to Brazil without telling her. Now Meg was completely heartbroken, trying to navigate life after the alpha pack and the Darach with the one person who made her life better.

It's not like Meg lost everything, she still had her friends: Scott, Stiles, Allison, and Lydia, and her best friend, Isaac. They were her extra support system. When things got tough, she could lean on them. But even they couldn't pull her out of her sour mood. She was angry at the world, and it felt like no one could fix the whole that Cora left in her heart.

She had a hard time trying to find herself again, and even her friends were noticing that. They tried to encourage her to get back out there and not let her heartbreak take over her life. But Meg was too stubborn to listen to them.

Kira Yukimura was the new girl in school and was finding it hard to fit in at Beacon Hills High School. She was awkward and a little shy when it came to introducing herself to other people. But that changed when she crossed paths with Scott McCall who let her into the pack's group with open arms.

Meg was immediately enthralled with the girl. She made her laugh and genuinely listened to how she was doing. It didn't seem like the two would get along. But in a surprising turn of events, they were somehow perfect for each other. But love was never easy in the supernatural world, and Meg knew that sensation all too well.

Now she was in a predicament, Meg had once again fallen head over heels for someone who had no idea she felt that way.

Lulu Antariska as Meg Linara

"You can use a fucking sword, that's pretty hot if I do say so myself

"You can use a fucking sword, that's pretty hot if I do say so myself."

Arden Cho as Kira Yukimura

"Well, I think you're pretty cool if that counts for anything

"Well, I think you're pretty cool if that counts for anything."

Oscar Isaac as Daniel Linara
Jackie Chung as Verity Linara
Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski
Holland R*den as Lydia Martin
Crystal Reed as Allison Argent
Daniel Sharman as Isaac Lahey
Shelley Hennig as Malia Hale
Jack Mulhern as Jason Waters

and the rest of the Teen Wolf Cast as their respective characters

Playlist

001... demons by hayley kiyoko
002... juice by lizzo
003... bad dream baby by hippo campus
004... wish you well by sofiá valdés
005... candy coated lie$ by hot milk
006... go to hell by clinton kane
007... mad woman by taylor swift
008... idgaf by dua lipa
009... mess it up by gracie abrams
010... shampoo by iyla
011... sports by beach bunny
012... love story by taylor swift
013... colors by halsey
014... ophelia by the lumineers
015... talk to you by ricky montgomery
016... song like you by bea miller
017... kiss me kiss me by 5 seconds of summer
018... nothing new by taylor swift, phoebe bridgers
019... feels like by gracie abrams
020... nobody by mitski
021... hard feelings / loveless by lorde
022... brick by boring brick
023... champagne problems by taylor swift
024... sign of the times by harry styles
025... young volcanoes by fall out boy

Disclaimer! This book will contain things like mature language (i

Disclaimer! This book will contain things like mature language (i.e swearing), discussion of abuse, and mild sexual content. So if you are not comfortable reading these things, this is not the book for you. If there are other triggering topics discussed in individual chapters I will put warnings in the chapters themselves. Also, I do not support the actions of problematic actors/ actresses in this show ie: Holland Roden, Colton Haynes, and Ian Bohen. Additionally, I only own my oc (Meg Linara) and her aspects of the plot, everything else belongs to Jeff Davis, MTV, and anyone else who worked hard to make the show Teen Wolf into how it is now. I also do not own any of the gifs in this story, only the mood board at the beginning of the chapter.

This story will take place in seasons 3b-5 of the show Teen Wolf. And the main couple is as follows:

Kira Yukimura x Female Oc

Started: 1/23/2022
Published: 6/01/2022
Finished: tbd

dts :) zukuromanoff 

Grace talks ig: yes it's another teen wolf fic by yours truly, Grace (yay!). I feel like no one writes Kira fics, and since she is my all time favorite teen wolf character, I had to do it! Also I love writing teen wolf fics just because I always have so much fun writing them, so expect more (I have a Scott McCall one coming out soon as well, yay. I say soon but like maybe three months ish idk, at some point). Okay enough of me rambling just enjoy...

Lilac Lovers