3

I Write and Ghosts Hide;

Inside the big black mouth, layers of sharp

teeth spiraled down into the throat.

Zhou Nan didn't dare to look at it again. He closed his eyes and screamed his head off. 

"Tian Di Fang Yuan."

He didn't hear the four words that Chen Ming whispered, but he could hear the howl of the fierce ghost. His body became light. He opened his eyes and saw the ghost running away. It flew to the young man nearby, with a piece of yellow paper stuck on the back of its head.

Still in shock, Zhou Nan hastened to warn the man to be careful, but he found it superfluous. As if expecting it, Chen Ming nimbly dodged and passed by the ghost. Simultaneously, he stuck another spell on its right shoulder.

This time Zhou Nan heard clearly: " Decree Chapter Nine.”

The fierce ghost cried more and more bitterly. It fled to one corner, frantically scratching at the spell. Strangely, the seemingly flimsy paper clung so tightly to its body that no matter how it tried, it showed no sign of falling.

Chen Ming put his hand into his ragged

backpack, sandwiched two new spells

between his index finger and middle finger and threw them agilely. The two

pieces of paper fell steadily on the other side of the shoulder and the chest of

the ghost as if they had consciousness.

"I order you to write."

As the last word was spoken out, all four pieces of paper began to shake violently.

"Ten thousand ghosts hide."

Flames burst forth from the four spells. There was a loud explosion and the wailing of the ghost was about to tear one's eardrums.

Zhou Nan covered his ears. He was no longer afraid and his eyes reflected the bright fire.

The fierce ghost fell to the ground and rolled feebly. The flames were all over him but left no trace of scorching on the sand. 

Chen Ming watched quietly, chanting "fierce ghost BBQ".

As the flames slowly died out, the image of the fierce ghost was already different-the scary and twisted appearance was gone, and it turned into a teenager lying on the ground, unconscious.

Zhou Nan was lost in thought. Suddenly he heard Chen Ming say: " You are quite calm when seeing the tragic ending of your kind. 

My kind?

"What are you talking about? We're two of a kind, aren't we? I'm human."

"There are stupid ghosts every year, this year particular more.” Chen Ming raised his chin. "Your body is still lying there."

Zhou Nan looked over and suddenly felt like fainting again. As Chen Ming said, he was lying on the ground not afar. He nervously approached and found his face pale. He felt beneath the nose and the body already stopped breathing.

I just… died like that?

The outstanding young man of the 21 century could not withstand the blows one after anther, fell on the ground, and began crying. 

Chen Ming shrugged and took out the small glass bottle: " Wonderful is the great road, magnificent is the great road..." The ghost gradually turned into a wisp of smoke and drifted into the bottle, and a faint black mass could be seen.

After a while, Zhou Nan gradually stopped crying out loud and started sobbing: " Do.. do you think... I will... go to hell? I am a good guy. As I grew up, I never stole a thing or bullied my junior classmates; I helped eight grannies cross the road and paid bus fees for three strangers, and even adopted a stray cat.”

Chen Ming was not moved by Zhou Nan. He blinked and told the truth, "I don't have a say in this, you need to ask the King of Hell.”

" Will.. will you put me in a bottle?”

"Sorry, I just brought one, you need to walk back with me.”

Zhou Nan sucked the snot that was about to drip into his mouth and stood up staggeringly:, “I will go wherever you ask me. Please put in a good word for me in front of the King of Hell.”

Chen Ming was very satisfied with his obedience and smiled, "let's go to the florist next to Guang Ming Hospital."