special chapter 1: seungbin ❤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As he looked up, he was met with a teary eyed Seungmin. The slightly taller boy was sniffling and looking at him. Tears were threatening to fall but he tried holding them back by biting his lower lip. Changbin quickly got up ignoring the pain in his knees that was just making him feel worse.

"Min.. what are you doing here, it's raining.." Changbin said as je chuckled, trying to hide the fact that he was in a lot of physical and emotional pain.

"H-hyung.. i'm here for you.." Seungmin said as he weakly smiled to the older. Changbin was confused and you could tell by his body language.

Seungmin was fiddling with his fingers, thinking if he should do what was going through his head, he though about the situation and that this action would be a good idea so he went for it.

The younger jumped into the others arms and placed his head on the olders shoulder. Changbin was shocked but nonetheless he hugged the younger back even if their height difference made it look a bit cringe.

"What is this for min?" Changbin asked with a dry chuckle even though he did feel quite content with this.

"I- umm.. I LOVE YOU HYUNG!" Seungmin shouted and Changbin shockingly pulled away from the hug to look the taller boy right in the eyes.

"W-what?.. a-are you kidding?.." Changbin asked, his voice cracking as he anxiously overthought the whole thing.

"No! I love you soo much hyung." Seungmin replied with no hesitation making the olders worry and anxiety drift away.

"W-what.. but you ran away when i confessed?.." Changbin then said still quite confused. More like, feeling as if it is hard to process.

"I did, i was just confused though, i really didn't know what to say, i thought my feelings were wrong or something like that but once i got here and remembered everything we did, i realised how much you truly mean to me hyung. I realised that YOU were the one here for me when i needed it. I realised that you were made for me and i was made for you. We are soulmates. We are just like a puzzle and its missing piece! I am the puzzle and you are the missing piece hyung. If it wasn't for you i would not be myself.. i would be lost." Seungmin then explained his feelings, the way he decided to phrase his sentence just made everything even better. It made Changbin feel much better. It made him feel more loved than he thought he would ever be.

The older male smiled as he asked.

"So then, will you be my boyfriend Kim Seungmin?"

"Yes, definitely, of course!"

"I'm yours and you're mine!"

"Forever?"

"Forever and ever!"

The two boys laughed as they hugged again, forgetting about everything around them. They just cared about being together forever. No matter how eternity or infinity is described.. this is what it actually looks like. The true love and true feelings of happiness and sadness together.

minmin

liked by minno, hanniue and 3,986,890 others

minmin forever and ever..

comments have been disabled

binbin

liked by lixieec, channiel and 3,789,126 others

binbin ...and ever along with forever again

comments have been disabled

<3

hii lovelies, i hope you enjoyed seungbins special chapter. i don't know which one i should make next lol. though the last will be minsung. you can choose. hope you like this ❤