special chapter 1: seungbin ❤

The small boy huffed as he ran at the fastest speed he could.However, it was hard for him to run, the rain drops had fallen heavily and it made him lose focus to which direction he was heading to. Everything that just occured was confusing to him. He didn't know what just happened but from the looks of it, if he doesn't fix this.. he'll lose the only boy he ever loved.

Changbin sighed as he dropped to the ground, his knees hitting the cement harshly. The rain was pouring down on his back and falling back on the ground. "Min.. where did you go?.." the boy asked in his own mind. He was devastated but confused at the same time. What had he done wrong to make the younger boy run away? Changbin slowly sighed as a tear slowly fell down on his cheek. After that more followed, the boy was crying without realising. His heart felt as if it shattered into millions of different pieces that cannot be put back in place.

Time passed and Changbin just knelt down, not even trying to move an inch. It's as if he wanted to be stuck in one place, to never leave this place. Reminiscing the good memories he had with Seungmin. People passed by him, concerned of his state. All he did was kneel down in the rain and cry his heart out. Tears threatening to fall everytime he would actually succeed in stopping to cry.

Meanwhile this was happening, the younger was sitting down on his front door steps. He was overthinking what just happened. Why did he run away from Changbin? The older just confessed his feelings. Seungmin had mutual feelings towards Changbin. Was he scared? Was he lying about his own feelings? Was he just confused? Did he need time to process what just happened? All these questions kept flowing in his head but where was the answer? Nowhere. Seungmin sighed as he got up from his sitting position. He ran down the steps and started running to a certain direction. The rain was now pouring on him too.

Seungmin kept running and running, at this point he was confused but it was more like muscle memory. His body was taking him somewhere that he couldn't yet guess. And as he ran, as he got closer.. he reached the place where him and Changbin would always hang out. The place where they made many memories together. The place where they laughed together, cried together, played together, danced together, fought and.. kissed eachother. As the younger boy remembered all this, a rush just like the color rush but with feelings rushed through him. It made him realise how much he truly loved and respected the older boy. He realised just how much Changbin meant to him. He had finally realised that this whole time his feelings for the older male weren't just something that would slowly go away in time. If he wouldn't be Changbins amd Changbin wouldn't be his then these feelings will never go away. He will always yearn for the feeling of warmth the older gives him whenever he needs a hug or just comfort. The amount of advice the older gives him no matter how much he acts as if he doesn't care. The amount of emotional and physical support the older gives him. He would yearn for the older male himself. He loves Changbin for the way he is. And he forever will.

Seungmin took a deep breath as he ran to the place he figured the older male would be. He knew the older must be feeling like complete garbage right now and he must have ran here for some type of emotional comfort. Just as Seungmin got there, he saw Changbin on his knees, soaking wet and by now, he had no more tears left. He was just there, allowing the heavy rain drops to pour on him and then drip back down onto the cold and wet ground. The younger boy huffed and took a deep breath before walking over to the older male.

Changbin heard light footsteps heading his way but decided to ignore them anyways. He was too caught up in his messy and mixed emotions to even care who the person was. He sighed as he just closed his eyes trying to let out the rest of the tears that felt as if they were locked inside.

"Hyung.." a voice called out to him. Changbin quickly looked up. He recognised this voice easier then he could recognise his other friends or even himself.