nine ❤

Minho and Jisung were at college and having their lunch. Minho was talking to his best friends Changbin, Chan and Hyunjin while Jisung was talking to his best friends Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin. All eight of them were talking about random stuff. Minho was just listening to his friends compared to Jisung who was literally talking the whole time and he nearly fell like ten times because he was laughing too much. Luckily he had Minho to stop him from falling. At the moment, Minho was holding onto the youngers waist as he was listening to his friends. Jisung wasn't bothered about it at all, in fact the two were holding hands. Chan and Felix were just teasing eachother per usual. The two had feelings for eachother but their story is only up you people. Changbin and Seungmin were holding hands too as the two talked to their own best friends. Hyunjin and Jeongin were literally hugging eachother tightly and not letting go. Showing how much they care for eachother. Before they got to sat anything else, the bell went signaling that they need to get to lesson.

As soon as this happened, Jisung groaned. He remembered he had to do his last final for this year. He was honestly scared and nervous because he was not able to study enough. What made that worse? Well he had to do the final with the professor he argued with a while ago. He was worried that she'll have a go at him if he did something wrong in the exam so it really made him anxious. He was stuck in his negative thoughts and forgot that they had to go to their lesson. "Bubs, are you ok?" The older whispered into his ear, that was the fastest way to cath his attention. "Oh..yea..sorry" the younger said, his tone was low and you could tell he was upset. He got up from his sitting position and stood next to Minho. "Are you sure you're ok hannie?" Minho did a double check because he didn't believe the younger. "I'm just scared for this last final exam.. i have the teacher i argued with and-" he was cut off by Minhos soft lips on his. The older was moving his lips at a slower pace, feeling the youngers soft and chapped lips at the same time. A few seconds later he pulled away.

"You should stop worrying cupcake, i know you'll do well. I believe in you alright?" The older said with a soft smile. Jisung nodded as he smiled back. The older really did help him a lot. Minho took the youngers hand and interwined their fingers together as they walked out of the nearly empty cafeteria. "Wait hyung.. don't you have to go to your office?" The younger asked Minho confused. "Yes i do, but first of all i'll get my cute boyfriend to his class" The older replied lovingly and smiled. Jisung shyly smiled as he looked down, he was basically getting dragged by Minho. When they reached the classroom, Minho walked in with Jisung. Everyone was looking at them, including the teacher. She gulped as she looked away, well tried to. It was kind of hard to avoid those two.

"Where do you sit love?" Minho asked the younger and Jisung looked at where his seat was. Minho smiled and took him there. He then sat him down and took out everything he needed. The exam would begin in five minutes so he had enough time to cheer the younger up. Jisung wasn't embarassed about Minho being there but he was shy of Minho. He was basically being a sly fox. "Look at me honey" the older said slyly and Jisung looked up at him. The older leaned closer to him and gve him a peck on the forehead. The people in the class just sat in their seats shocked, they didn't expect they would see these two like this in class and before and exam. "H-hyung.." the younger whined. "Are you shy my baby?" Minho asked teasingly and the younger just ignored him. "Give me a hug bub" the older said knowing that Jisung needed a hug. The younger jumped up from his seat and went straight for the hug. Minho smiled as he ruffled his boyfriends hair. The two pulled away after a few. "I have to go now but believe in yourself ok? I know you'll do well. I love you" Minho said smiling at the younger. Jisung nodded. He now knew he would try his hardest for the older.

Minho waved goodbye to Jisung and sent him a finger heart showing his support. He was about to walk out of the class before he noticed the professor. Her gaze was not on him but you could tell she was trying to avoid him. Before leaving he decided to tell something to the professor. Payback for what she did to his boyfriend a few days prior to this situation. He then walked over to her, she noticed ans try to get a bit further but the older just kept getting closer. He was close enough and then whispered to her.

"Shout at my boyfriend again and i'll be on my way to my father.."