five ❤

The professor looked at him, there was fear hid behind her gaze. You may ask why is she soo scared? And also what did i mean by "teach them a lesson"?. What exactly is wrong with Minho? Why does he seem to be a bad person?. Well to answer that. Minho isn't a bad person at all. He is just protective over the ones he cares and that makes him seem very bad or something. By "teach them a lesson" i mean that he would beat them up. And also tell them what they did wrong. The older isn't scared of doing so, especially if it comes to the younger. And lastly, why was the professor scared. Well, this is due to the fact that Minho is the son of a very well known business man that could fire anyone. Soo basically, Minho is a rich, protective, loving, understandanding and funny boyfriend. But also, what the teacher had done wrong is she had talked about something that was not her business and had talked badly about the Lee's son which isn't a good idea.

Anyway, as soon as the younger saw the face the teacher had, he left with a smile on his face. Jisung would often go to the principals office anyway so he didn't mind it. One thing about the older was the fact that he is a student council president so you would always find him in his own office there. That is why he was able to text the younger. Jisung walked his way to the principals office and opened the door. At the moment he felt a bit bad about how he kept making trouble but this teacher really crossed the line. "Jisung, oh my, why are you here. Again? For the tenth time this week..." Mrs Cho, the principal asked him. "Come sit down" She said, showing him the chair he always finds himself in. "It's not exactly my fault this time.." he says, scratching the back of his neck in embarassment. Mrs Cho looks at him while raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" she asked. "Well, i am at fault for being on my phone and not giving it to my professor but she is at fault for blaming Minho hyung for the way i act and my attitude.." the younger said, fiddling with his fingers that are on his lap. "And does that mean you had to leave the class for him?" She asked, Mrs Cho knew about their relationship and was very supportive of their decision.

The thing about her was that she was like a second mom to Jisung. "Well, not really but i was also getting on her nerves soo.." The younger said in a soft and quiet tone. You could tell he was a bit sad about causing trouble all the time. "It's fine Jisung, i understand what you mean. And about causing trouble, it's not your fault. We all have bad habits but i do suggest you try and collect yourself more" She said, patting his shoulder in a way to comfort him. The younger smiled a little and looked back down at his lap. "Go to Minhos office, he should be there, i can't just leave you alone here" Mrs Cho said with a smile on her face. "Really?' The younger asked smiling. "Yes, go" she said, pulling him up. "Thank you Mrs Cho!" He thanked her and skipped away. She smiled and also left her office. The younger was now skipping to Minhos office which wasn't far from the principals office. Once he got there, he looked through the glass door and saw the older on his computer. Jisung got an idea so he got his phone out and leaned against the wall.

my baby💗
hyungiee

Once he sent the message he looked inside again, he saw the older looking at his phone. Soon after he picked it up. Jisung also saw how the older was smiling as he was typing.

my baby💗
hyungiee

my hyung💕
what's wrong bubs?

my baby💗
i saw a girl go to your office 😤

my hyung💕
really? well i am the student council president soo?

my baby💗
that doesn't matter, what matters is that she had a bouquet of flowers with her 😤😤

my hyung💕
is that so?

my baby💗
yes 😤

my hyung💕
look up bubs :)
read at 11:54

The younger was confused but looked up nonetheless, and as he looked up he was met with a kiss on the lips. The older had slammed his lips onto the youngers. Jisungs eyes were wide open as he was taken offguard but soon he closed his eyes and kissed back. Minho loved how the youngers soft lips tasted, they tasted like the strawberry cheesecake he would eat on their dates. The two were moving slowly and you could tell the kiss wasn't lustful or anything like that, it was just a passionate kiss. At one point, Jisung pulled away first to take air and Minho smiled. The older looked at the youngers slightly swollen lips and giggled. "Come inside my love~" he said and Jisung only scrunched his nose as he walked inside. The older following slowly behind him, once they were inside Minho closed the door and went to sit down on his chair. The younger sitting down on his desk. "So what brings you here?" Minho asks the younger with a smile on his face. "I annoyed a teacher because i didn't let her put those disgusting sausages on my phone" the younger said as he hissed. "Woa woa, calm down there squirrel" Minho said giggling. Jisung felt as if the olders giggles were angelic and he really loved them. Just like Minho loved his. "Well bubs, hyung still has to finish this project off you know that right?" The older asked looking up at his boyfriend that was currently still sat on his desk. "Yea, i do" the younger said, swinging his legs back and forth. The older just smiled as he went back to writing for his project. Jisung however had another idea. The younger jumped off the desk, catching the olders attention. "What are you doing?" He asked confused. The younger was now next to him. They looked eachother in the eyes and it's like Minho understood what the younger wanted him to do so Minho put his hands to his side and allowed the younger to sit on his lap. Jisung then put his legs on each side and hugged Minho, laying his head on the olders shoulder as Minho put his hands back on the computer and continued to type while ocasionally caressing the youngers back.

"You're very cute my squirrel"

>~<

like this

like this