three ❤

It was a bit later in the morning. Jisung woke up the other day being held tightly by his boyfriend. He had spent the previous day with him and was now very tired. They had a lot of fun, going shopping, going to the arcade and even a cat café but they stayed up late even though they knew they'll have college the next day. And here we are now. With Jisung dozing off in his dance class. "Oi, Ji, wake up" a boy whisper yelled trying to get Jisungs attention. "Whatever" the boy said, he then started aggresively shaking the sleeping boy awake. "WHAT, I'M HERE, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jisung, startled, shouted at the top of his lungs. Now very awake too. "Han Jisung, what is this? Care to explain?" The professor asked while shaking his head. "I'm sorry sir, i didn't mean it. I promise it won't happen again" Jisung apologized, bowing non-stop. "Alright, it better not. Sit down now!" His professor warned and Jisung bowed one last time before sitting back down. He was very embarassed, quite a few people were still looking at him. "What the fuck Hyunjin?!" He whisper yelled to the older male sitting next to him, the one that shook him awake. "Not my fault you were sleeping" The older male said rolling his eyes. The younger stuck his tongue out at him and the other did the same. "JISUNG, HYUNJIN! STOP!" Their professor yelled at them. "SORRY!" They said but still laughing to themselves.

After what seemed like ages, the boring lesson finally ended. Jisung was clearly still very tired. However,to his luck, they had a free period so they could go where they wanted. "Let's go to the library, i need to sleep" The younger said with no emotion at all as he already atarted walking. "Wait for me asshat!" Hyunjin shouted running to catch up to the younger. After walking for ages but more like two minutes, they arrived at the library. Once they stepped in, the two looked for a free table but instead, Hyunjin found a table at which his boyfriend sat. "Innie!" The taller male excitedly said to himself. Jisung looked to where the older was and saw his friends. "Let's go there then" he said as he started walking with Hyunjin right by his side. The two finally got there and Hyunjin went to sit next to his boyfriend. Jisung on the other hand, went to sit on one of the empty chairs at the table. He sat down and leaned his head on the table, quickly dozing off to dreamland. "What's the matter with him?" Jeongin asked confused. "He spent the whole day with Minho hyung yesterday and stayed up late. This is the result of that" Hyunjin said hugging his boyfriends side. "Ohh, regarding Minho hyung, he said he was coming to the library too" The youngest said, hugging his boyfriend back. A few seconds after he did say that, the older walked in. Looking around for a few seconds. Once he noticed his friends and most importantly his boyfriend, he made his way to the table.

He smiled as he saw the two hugging but his smile got bigger seeing his sleeping boyfriend. The two looked at him and he looked back at them. "Is he asleep?" The older asked quietly. The two nodded and went back to hugging eachother. Minho smiled as he made his way to his boyfriend. He saw that the younger left a space and sat on the chair there. When he sat down, he put his hands on the table and rested his head on them, looking at his sleeping boyfriend. Minho was now admiring a sleeping Jisung. He was admiring his long eyelashes and his cute nose. Oh how badly he wanted to boop that nose. Jisung was breathing in and out and you could see his cheeks puff out which made him look more like a squirrel. Minho giggled a little and that made the younger start shifting a little, making him get closer to Minho. The older smiled as he leaned closer and pecked the youngers lips. This made Jisung slowly open his eyes, confused. Once his eyes opened, he saw who was there. A smile made its way to the youngers face but not just that, his cheeks were a rose like colour too.

"Are you blushing?" Minho asked teasingly. Jisung huffed and got up from his position. He was followed by Minho. "When did you get here?" Jisung asked, he was a bit shy so he avoided eye contact. The older smiled as he went a bit closer. "Not too long ago" he replied to the younger. "Look at me" the older said. Jisung hesitantly looked back and to his surprise, the older pecked his forehead. "Hyungg" the younger whined, throwing light punches at the olders chest. Minho laughed and smiled. "Come here" he then said, opening his arms wide. Jisung knew what this meant and jumped into his boyfriends arms. "Your hugs are the best hyung" Jisung said while hiding his face in the crook of the olders neck.

"They're all yours"