four ❤

my baby💗
i'm bored :(

my hyung💕
aren't you in lesson?

my baby💗
yea, that's the point, it's boring :(

my hyung💕
sorry baby, i can't be there to cheer you up :(

my baby💗
don't worry about it hyung, you're cheering me up just by texting me <3

my hyung💕
then i'm glad that helps, but won't you get caught? 👀

my baby💗
i'll eat their sausages if they dare touch my phone, only hyung is allowed to go through my phone or just hold it! 😡

my hyung💕
that's cute 💓, but sausages? 😭

my baby💗
did you already forget?? :(

my hyung💕
ohh wait, sausages=fingers right?

my baby💗
yesss!! ✨✨✨

my hyung💕
you're soo cute hannie :)

my baby💗
noo! i'm not 😤

my hyung💕
yes you are. my cutie 🥰

my baby💗
ok.. hmm.. that i agree with. only yours 😤🥰

my hyung💕
yes, only mine. hyung loves you alright bub? 💓

my baby💗
hannie loves you too hyung 💓💓💕💕

my hyung💕
i have to go now but i'll see you tonight. is that ok?

my baby💗
at your house?

my hyung💕
yes, if you want to?

my baby💗
well of course!!

my hyung💕
great. see you soon bubbles ♡

my baby💗
see you soon hyungie <3
read at 11:21

Jisung smiled as he put his phone in his pocket. Well, tried to. Before he could put his phone back into his pocket, his professor was already facing him. Eyeing him. "Umm, can i help you miss?" The younger asked, trying to act like he didn't just have his phone out. Definitely not. "Was that what i think it was?" She asked with no emotion at all. "No?.." the younger tried to lie but he was very bad at it. "Give it to me" She said in a strict and serious tone. "What do you mean miss?? I definitely did not just have my phone out" The younger said smiling. "You think i'll believe you? Give it!" She said, raising her tone. "No" Jisung said, he wasn't smiling anymore. The others in the class were secretly laughing at the scene unfolding. Jisung was known for provoking the teachers and always be the funny one in the class. They all loved him and wanted to be friends with him. Not to forget that he is dating the most popular boy on campus. However, don't think anybody will try to break them up, if they did, Minho would be teaching them a lesson but nobody ever tried. It would be embarassing if they did anyway. Plus they were a very cute couple.

"I said give me the phone, don't joke around with me Han Jisung!" The professor shouted at him but all the younger did was snort. "You know what? I've had enough of your disgusting attitude young boy!" She shouted again, the boy didn't even react. "You used to be such a sweet boy before but since you started dating that Minho boy you've become just like him!" She said, walking to Jisung. "Eh, eh!" He said, standing up. He had a frown on his face. "I don't care if you insult me but don't insult hyung. You all just made it look like he is a bad person but you don't even know why he acts like that!" The younger shouted back at her. He was done with this lesson and it was obvious. "How dare you speak to me like that?!" She yelled at him. "You deserve it miss, you should only talk about what the problem is here not go into something that doesn't have to do anything with you. Something that doesn't float your boat" The younger replied to her, it was truthful what he said. Everyone started nodding too. "Just give me the phone!" She said, trying to snatch it out of his hands. "Oi, don't put your dirty sausages on my phone!" The younger shouted and everyone bursted out in laughter. "Excuse me??" She said, offended. "Not excusing you, the only person that is allowed to touch or go through my phone is hyung not YOU!" He said, snatching his phone using more force.

"HAN JISUNG GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE. NOW!" The professor yelled at him. "Gladly" Jisung said with a cocky smile as he started to pack his things up. Everyone started laughing. "Everyone, sit down and shut up!" She said, angered by the situation. Jisung finished packing his stuff away and started walking out, before he got to step out the classroom he had one more thing to say.

"Minho hyung would love to listen to this.."