two ❤

my baby💕
hyungg how are you? 💗

my hyung💗
amazing now that you texted me :)

my baby💕
eek, cheesy again >~<

my hyung💗
only for you sungs

my baby💕
i'm special hehe 🤩

my hyung💗
very special 👀

my baby💕
how special? ;)

my hyung💗
extremely special 🌱

my baby💕
hmmmm..

my hyung💗
what are you thinking about?

my baby💕
you <3

my hyung💗
so am i 💓

my baby💕
ofc u are 🙄

my hyung💗
is somebody in need of cuddles?

my baby💕
how did you know?-

my hyung💗

you always use "🙄" when you want cuddles :)

my baby💕
you are so attentive hyung-

my hyung💗
if it's you, i'm the most attentive person

my baby💕
and the most cheesy 😳

my hyung💗
oh?

my baby💕
yes yes, hyunjin can agree with me 😂

my hyung💗
well hyunjin definitely will ☠

my baby💕
you wanted to fry him so obviously ☠

my hyung💗
oh well :>

my baby💕
give me my cuddles 👹

my hyung💗
on my way 👀

my baby💕
waiting 👀
read at 22:50

Minho was smiling at the texts the two were sending eachother. It was late at night but he wasn't phased because the younger always wanted to have the older by his side at night. That doesn't mean they wouldn't hang out in the morning it's just the fact that at night jisung needs minho to cuddle him to sleep.

The older was walking over to Jisungs house, the two lived two streets away so it wasn't a big bother for him. Even if they lived four hours away it wouldn't be a bother to Minho anyway. As long as he gets to see his cute boyfriend then it's fine.

Finally, Minho arrived after like 6 minutes of walking to the youngers house. Instead of knocking at the door he took out his spare key. The key that his boyfriend gave him two years ago when they first got together. Yes, two years ago. The older slowly unlocked the door and stepped inside. He made sure to lock the door before taking off his shoes and placing them on the shoe rack. After that he looked to see if Jisung was in the living room but obviously he wasn't. Minho just smiled and went upstairs, making his way to the youngers room. He wasn't even two feet away before he could hear shuffles and the door opening.

In the blink of an eye, Minho was found holding the younger tightly by his waist with Jisung having his arms securely wrapped around the olders neck. "You're always excited to see me aren't you?" The older asks with a smile on his face. "You are the best so of course" Jisung replied. Minho then leaned in, closing the gap between the two. Their lips danced to the rhythm of their hearts and once they pulled away for air, it shattered. The two smiled looking deeply into eachothers eyes. "Now cuddle me to sleep!" The younger whined making grabby hands. Minho giggled and picked the younger up, carrying him to his bedroom. Once they reached Jisungs bedroom, Minho layed the younger down on the comfortable and cozy bed. He went and turned off the lights and then turned on the fairy lights in the room. Making the atmosphere even more comfortable to be surrounded by.

Once the older was done, he looked at his boyfriend that was cutely laying in the bed. He was watching the older do everything for him with his puppy eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Minho asked smiling brightly at his cute boyfriend. "Well, you always do everything for me but never ask for anything in return" The younger said, deep in thought. Minho smiled and made his way to the bed. He layed down next to the younger and Jisung very quickly cuddled up to him. Hiding his face in the olders chest. "Listen here love" the older started, he didn't even need to look at Jisung because he could tell that the boy was already blushing. "The thing is that.. i want to do all this for you, i want to spoil you, i want to take care of you, i want to protect you, i want to be there for you and i want to love you.." Minho said everything clearly. His tone was soft and he was caressing a strand of the youngers hair. "I don't ask for anything in return because having you is enough" he then said, smiling while looking at the boy laying his head on his chest. "Wow.. you're very cheesy and romantic hyung" Jisung giggled, his giggles were the best thing to hear. It made Minhos heart do things that no heart could. The older smiled as he leaned closer to the younger, softly pecking his forehead.

"Let's sleep my sweet cupcake"