Chapter 48 {Birthday party}

Start from the beginning

(Ring⬆️)

I took out the blue velvet box and made my way toward Aziel. He looked up at me and his eyes landed on the velvet box, he gave me a questioning look.

"I have a little gift for you," I told him as I stood near him.

He looked at me surprised, clearly not expecting it.

He stood up, "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," I said as I handed him the blue velvet box. He took it in his hand and opened it.

"It's pretty." He commented.

"Now you can wear this one instead of the plain silver one," I added.

He smiled, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled back.

He put the box down on the couch before reaching to grab my waist and pulled me onto him. My hands remained on his chest as we both stared into each other's eyes. He tightened his grip around my waist as he flashed me one of his signature smiles that I began to love.

"I Love you," he said making my eyes widen slightly while the butterfly in my stomach became alive.

A smile broke onto my face.

"You do?"

"Hmm, very much." He stated before leaning and sealing his words by crashing his lips on mine. The kiss was slow but passionate as he pour his feelings into it. He meant what he said.

We pulled away and I looked down at his rosy lips, which happened by my lipstick. I reached to wipe it from his lips and he playfully bit my finger making me shriek lowly.

"I need to go back downstairs," I reminded him.

He sighs," And I have a few things to complete on my laptop."

"Well, you have only an hour before the guests start to show up." I pointed out.

"It'll be done before then," he promised.

"Good... oh, I have something else to show you," I said excitedly and he looked down at me curious.

"What is it?"

I pulled away from him and went back to my bed. In the black bag, there was another blue velvet box. I grabbed it before showing it to Aziel. I opened the box and stared at the necklace inside.

"I bought that for Aria."

(Aria's necklace⬆️)

(Aria's necklace⬆️)

"Did you already pay for the whole thing?" He asked me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"For your ring yes. But I only pay half for the necklace... why?" I inquired.

"Well I want to give her something too and since you pay half, let me pay the other half... then this will be our gift for her." He explained.

Awww...

"Sure, beside you know what... you give her the gift. If Kassy finds out that I bought another expensive thing for Aria, she'll kill me but she can't kill you." I told him.

He laughed, "Fine by me."

"I need to head downstairs now," I said and he nodded. He pecked my lips one more time before I left the room. He kept the necklace with him.

When I came downstairs, Alfred had already put the balloons above the door entrance and he was now helping the decorators to pack up.

I looked around and I was happy by how it turned out. I forgot to tell the decorators that we were 10 people and he bought a 12 seated table, so we have two extra seats.

"The catering will be here soon." I heard Alfred say.

"Ok, where's Thalia?" I asked him.

"She went to get ready." He replied.

"You should go too, I'll look after the rest," I reassured him. He nodded before he left for the guest house.

I let them pack up and made my way inside. As I walked toward the kitchen, I heard the doorbell. I walked there and I opened the door. I was surprised to see Leo, Kassy and Aria.

It was still early.

"Hi," I hugged Leo first since Kassy was holding a sleepy Aria. I side hug her before kissing Aria on her head.

"Hey,"

"Where can I put her?" Kassy asked as she walked inside.

"How about my room? Aziel is working on his laptop, he'll keep an eye on her as she sleeps." I suggested.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah