Chapter 37 {Boat ride}

Life is a wonder. Indeed a treasure. What a magical ride it is...

Catalaiya's pov:

Right now, we were both walking on the sandy beaches. After breakfast, Aziel went to pay and he took a few minutes by the counter talking to the girl. He wrote something or sign something... I don't know for sure as I was waiting for him by the sidewalk.

 I don't know for sure as I was waiting for him by the sidewalk

The sand was thin and hot.

We walked close by the edge of the seawater so that our feet doesn't get burnt. The water was occasionally splashing on our feet, sometimes on our legs.

A few kids were playing around, running or digging holes in the sand. Some were walking around trying to find some seashells while their parents sat on the beach, tanning or reading a book.

"Wait a minute," I heard Aziel say as he suddenly stopped and walk behind me. I turned around and found him going into the sea. He walked till the water was at his calf, he bend down, look attentively before he lunged and grabbed something.

He walked out with a blue crab in his hand.

"How did you spot that?" I inquired curiously.

"He was right by your foot," Aziel told me.

Oh.

"It is pretty," I commented. The crab was blue, its under was orange and there were a few grey spots on its shell.

"Hmm," he agreed.

Once we got a good look at it, he let it go in the water. We walked a few meters away before we spot an old man selling fresh coconut water. We approached him and bought two coconuts.

It was refreshing.

When we were done, we made our way back to the cabin.

"I'll be by the pool," Aziel informed me as he removed his t-shirt. He threw it on the bed before looking at me.

"I'll change and I'll join you," I said and he nodded.

I made my way to the bathroom and changed into my bikini.