Answers

Peters POV

"John, why are you here?" I asked sternly.

"I wanted to explain to what I did was for the best" John explained.

I looked at Beckett he was whipping off fake tears probably indicating that Wendy was crying like none other. "Your sister would be disappointed in you John."

"Once she wakes up I'll tell her."

I have a feeling she's about to find out in just a second I thought to myself.

"Fine, what did you do." I looked at John, not pulling my eyes from his. He got uncomfortable and looked away.

"I told Hook that Cato might be on the beach and that he could use that to his advantage."

"You did what?!" Cato shouted.

"I had to Cato! I'm protecting her from Peter!"

"Your sick John," I mumbled.

"Anyways that day on the island when we saw her again I knew he'd listen to me...for the greater good. I told him that you'd think she was a pirate and that maybe just for a little bit you'd forget about her. But he made a deal with Wendy saying that she wouldn't say anything but he'd have to release Cato."

"You're trying to make her see how bad I was by how I wouldn't be able to protect them which meant her."

"Yes." He said.

"Did he tell you?" I asked.

"Tell me what?"

"That I use to be a pirate?" 

"He did. I've known for quite a while. But Wendy's secret made me angry. She couldn't tell me or Micheal that she accidentally killed our parents!"

"It was an accident then!" Micheal shouted.

"Peter had nothing to do with that," Felix said.

"I know but everything that's happened since we landed is because of him," John said.

"What else did you do?" I asked.

"When I ran off I alerted him that Wendy would come after me and they came on the island and took her."

"I almost died if it weren't for Wendy." Felix barked.

"And I'm not sorry for what I've done. I did for my family."

"Wendy's no longer your family. Hook and his crew are your family now." Curly said.

"Wendy and Micheal will be safe aboard here and everyone else who doesn't join his crew will die along with Peter."

"I don't want to be here anymore," I said. At that moment I wanted to smack some sense into him. I wanted him to see what he was doing was wrong and uncalled for. But I could see he had made up his mind.

"Fine, I will be back though." John turned and whistled and three pirates came downstairs with Hook and John left us with them.

"You two know what to do." Hook signaled.

They went towards Felix's and Wendy's cell two pirates who were a little skinnier went through the bars picking Felix up and tying his hands behind his back. The third pirate unlocked the cell and say Wendy up to the side of the wall facing me.

"What's going on?" I whispered trying to free my hands.

"I want to test something." Hook said. He pulled her arm out and cut Wendy's arm with his hook.

"Stop it! Your gonna kill her!" Felix shouted trying to get free from the ropes.

He stated in amazement at what he saw.

"I hate that Tiger Lily." Hook mumbled.

He got up and saw that no cut was showing only dry blood where her cut used to be.

Hook walked out of the cell with the other pirate and nodded once more towards the two pirates, and they untied the ropes from his hands.

"Peter there's not even a scratch on her," Felix said. I could hear the sound of relief in his voice.

"You're trying to wake her up by torturing her," I whispered.

"Yes, but she didn't even flinch. Tiger Lily decided to put some type of that protection spell on her till she wakes up." Hook said throwing a chair at the wall. Hook looked furious and just left us again looking at Wendy.

----

Wendy's POV

My heart was racing. John was a pirate...If Hook died so would he. I...I can't wake up now. John may be a moron right now but, he's family. But so are everyone else in these cells.

"Wendy, you okay?" Beckett whispered.

"No, everything is not okay." I didn't want to sugarcoat anything. I didn't want to say that I was fine or that I'd be okay, I wasn't okay. This is a lot to take in all at once.

"What's wrong with Wendy?" Micheal said looking at Beckett with his soft sea-blue eyes and looking into Becketts.

"I...I don't yet. She hasn't said anything yet."

I looked at him, "I made a deal with Tiger Lily. It's gonna sound harsh but basically that when Peter kills Hook every current pirate that is following him would die with him. And from the information I just got..."

"Johns one of them," Beckett said. He looked at Peter, "we can't kill Hook."

Peter looked at him with a strange look, "what do you mean I can't kill him? He's willing to kill me when Wendy wakes up! What's the difference?"

"If you kill Hook every current pirate will die with him. And right now that includes John."

I saw almost every emotion fly through Peter's eyes. After a moment passed I saw he was trying to make a plan of how to kill Hook but, save John.

"John should pay for what he did to us and Wendy!" The twins yelled.

I looked at them in confusion. All though only Beckett could see me I wanted to say that he was family. But he had made a deal to do whatever it took to kill Peter. Even if it meant hurting me.

I looked at Beckett and sighed, "tell them to do whatever it takes to get rid of Hook."

He looked at me confused, "but..."

"I know," I whispered already knowing what he was trying to say.

"You sure?"

"I'm positive. But I can't watch you do it."

I went towards Felix who was sitting against the metal unknotting my hair as softly as he could. Even though no matter how hard he pulled on my hair I wouldn't feel anything unless I was awake.

I turned towards Peter and mumbled, "goodbye for now Peter." And with that, I touched my hand and I could feel myself going back to Peter who seemed to have everything figured out.

Or  know as the fake Peter Pan.

Hey guys thanks for reading this far in! Sorry if it's boring but, I'm glad that you've read this far!!