Chapter 4. Reload, Recheck, Retry, Return, Game Over Part 1 (daily Life)

The announcement didn't wake me up today. I just ignored it. I'm not even surprised, I slept last night after 3 AM.

I got up in the end and dressed in the white uniform. I'm getting sick of it. When I was home I could have dressed with something else. Now I have to wear the same thing over and over again.

I managed to get to the dinning hall and the mood there was weird.

Shuichi: "I want more chicken! Pass me the chicken!!"

Keebo: "Hey don't yell in my ear!"

Gonta: "I don't have a favorite but if this dude dies I will miss him the most!"

Korekiyo: "Don’t touch me."

Miu: "Good morning, Kichi! Have a seat!"

Kokichi: "What's happening?"

I took a seat next to Miu.

Miu: "Who's turn is to explain?"

Rantaro: "I think it's mine."

The way the whole dining hall feels, it seems as if we're all friends, like we're all a family. Like the killings never existed. I'm really confused.

Rantaro moved next to me.

Rantaro: "Well you see, Kiyo won't do the night shifts anymore."

Korekiyo: "Kirumi ruined my entire schedule with that pan."

Rantaro: "Yeah so this morning he came early, like he usually does and cooked all those dishes for all of us."

Shuichi: "I take back everything bad I said about him! It's like this food was blessed by the gods! And I don't even believe they exist!"

Kaede: "It would take too long to take all of it back."

Miu: "Just as in holidays, the family gets reunited to serve a big feast. All the bad things are being forgotten, and we have a new start."

Gonta: "This killing game started with the left, we might really get a time to know each other."

I stayed at the table enjoying breakfast. It was really tasty. I got myself into some discussions with everyone here, excluding Himiko. She hasn't spoken too much since yesterday.

I can't even imagine what Himiko goes through. She lost three people she cared of in one day. I should try to cheer her up.

Kokichi: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Himiko: "......"

Kokichi: "(I don't know what I expected to happen.)"

I tried to speak to her but she didn’t get a response. She just stayed there looking down. 

Miu: "Don't bother. She barely spoke all day."

Kokichi: "Oh, I just don't want to see her like this."

Miu: "I don't want either but we can't do anything."

Himiko: ".........."

Monokuma: "Oh dear, beautiful despair!"

Keebo: "Dear gods, where did you come from?"

Monokuma: "Now even I don't know that! But my last 2 kubs are doing a funeral for Monophanie so I had to deliver the new items that will open the next floor myself."

Korekiyo: "What do you think of coming 20 minutes later?"

Monokuma: "I am not a pet! You cannot tell me what to do!"