Chapter 3. Double check of Hope over Despair part 1

I woke up in the morning as usual. Woken up by the morning announcement. I then dressed up with my white uniform and went to the dining hall.

It was silent, a cutting silence that could kill me. Everyone was at different tables, far away from each other.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, and to my surprise it was more lively than in any other place. Even if there was only one person there.

At that moment something heard from the dining hall. I went to check and there were the Monokubs.

Monokid: “Hey! What’s with this jail atmosphere?!”

Kokichi: “Two of our friends died yesterday, what are you expecting?”

Monophaine: “We're also sad! We will miss Mono- somehow very much!”

Keebo: “You forgot the name of your own brother?”

Himiko: “Those bears are insane, you saw how he pushed the green one alongside the Monokuma’s in the full lava room!”

Monokid: “If we were that insane we might as well leave hell-a!”

Monotaro: “Wait dad told us to give the participants the rewards!”

Monophanie: “You remembered!”

Monotaro: “I did! Thanks Monosuke!”

Monophanie: “I’m Monophanie, Monosuke died a while ago with Kaito.”

Monotaro: “With Kaito? What love birds!”

Gonta: “No, no, no! No f****** way he actually said this.”

Shuichi: “Haha, poor Kaito. Well his execution was decapitating, in a good way!”

Kaede: “And let’s talk about Maki’s. You know they say it. ‘Maki tried to swim in lava.’

Kirumi: “Why are you making jokes about their executions?”

Kaede: “Yeah, sorry, but something tells me Tsumugi fell in love, and it hit her hard.”

Shuichi: “Poor Angie, she got a headache. It stabbed her really well.”

Himiko: “You can’t be serious!”

Shuichi: “No more executions, only deaths. But if I were you I would be worried.”

Himiko: “Huh? Why?”

Shuichi: “It’s the 3rd chapter, the double murder will come shortly. You know it and you can’t deny it!”

Miu: “And most of the time the most helpful ones die.”

Kaede: “And then outside of the list is Hifumi.”

Shuichi: “I would say that a person that’s good at investigating might die, maybe the only ones that came to mind are the ones that investigate bodies.”

Miu: “So do you think you and Himiko might die?”

Shuichi: “And the creep show!”

Rantaro: “Which one?”

Shuichi: “The tall one of course!”

Rantaro: “Which one?! Gonta or the other one?”

Kaede: “You’re so dumb I want to stab you in your throat!”

Monophanie: “Hey, we’re still here!”

Gonta: “Just leave the items and leave!”

Monotaro: “Here they are!”