Prologue- Unusual Mistake

....

....

.....Darkness.

..... So much darkness.

I was in some kind of a locker?

I tried to open the door, I was too weak, I couldn't do anything.

I fell down. I felt like gravity was pulling me down.

???: "Who's there?"

A voice came from outside of the locker.

*Pant* *pant*

I tried to open the door of the locker with one of my hands but I couldn't, I felt as if my hands were forced to stay on the ground.

The door opened.

The light fell on my face and I felt as if I could control myself again.

???: "Who are you?"

In front of me there was a person. A guy, white hair, pale, wearing a black hat and black uniform.

???: "Hey, you ok?"

The guy helped me get up and started speaking again.

???: "So, ummm. Who are you, man? "

I stayed quiet, it was hard to remember but without my brain to notice I spoke.

???: "K-Kokichi Oma."

Yes, that's my name, I remember my life, my family, my friends and myself.

The guy in front of me smiled.

???: "Nice name, I'm Keebo Idabashi."

Kokichi: "Nice to meet you, Mr. Idabashi!"

Keebo: "Please, friends call me Keebs!"

Kokichi: "Friends? You think we're f-friends?"

Keebo: "Of course! You seem really nice so if you want, I can be your friend."

He smiled again, this time more of a friendly smile, he seems pretty reliable.

Kokichi: "Thank you, Keebs."

I looked around the room I was in. It looked like a classroom, a digital blackboard and lots of desks, there were also some kind of vines?

Keebo: "The windows, they seem somehow familiar. Well they also seem closed, maybe It's just in here."

The windows did seem familiar, but not just that, the entire classroom felt as if I saw something familiar but still different.

Kokichi: "I think we should go, Keebs."

Keebo: "If you say so."

We left the classroom and saw a huge hallway, on our left there was a staircase.

Kokichi: "Should we look downstairs? Or is it upstairs?"

???: "Have you heard? Some other bastards woke up! Dad's gonna be hell-a happy."

After hearing that, some kind of machine came up from the stairs. It was huge and had a pinkish style.

Pinkish machine: "Found them!!"

Keebo: "..."

Kokichi: "?..."

Keebo: "AHHHHHHHHH. RUNNNN!!!!!"

Keebo dragged me by my hand and started running in the opposite direction.

Pinkish machine: "You can run, but you can't hide!"