The door opened, relieving just a dark doorway. Louis pushed me inside of his flat, picking me up into his arms again, carrying me bridal style somewhere into the darkness.

It was dark until he switched on the light with his arm.

We were standing in his bedroom.

When he laid me down I realized how strong the scent of his was there. The pillows and sheets were full of his wonderful smell.

"Ah." I buried my face into his pillows, sniffing them.

With that help I was hard in no time.

Louis jumped on the bed as well, spinning me around until I wasn't positioned flatly on my back again.

"Alpha, please." I gripped his sweater, pulling him closer.

I could see the arousal that was growing in him more and more by passing seconds and also the urge to help the omega at all costs.

"God, I'll help you." he pressed me into the mattress, yanking off my shoes and socks.

After that he stripped down himself. He was absolutely naked, helping me get out of my trousers and t-shirt. How his muscles flexed when he held me up... fuck. He was so freaking hot! Just like I had imagined him in my countless dreams...

His eyes landed on my boxers and the pink, glistening cockhead that was peaking out of them.

"Alpha, give me your knot, please alpha." I was becoming more desperate underneath his stare, begging him to start.

He brought his hand to the waistband of my underwear, tugging it down... It was soaked with my slick, which made Louis even more aroused because he could see and smell the fresh liquid.

Before I could do something his fingers were already pressing against my wet rim.

"Yeah, wet and ready for pups." he pushed two of his fingers inside, making me whimper.

"Y-yeah, please!" I screamed.

Louis slipped his fingers out, stroking his cock in the process of lining it up with my entrance.

He pushed inside me, groaning at the new, tight feeling.

"Ah, fuck, fuck..." he mumbled, still breathing heavily.

"Fuck me!" it wasn't a request, more like a command.

His dick slipped almost out, his tip teasing my rim before he slammed back inside me.

He began to pound into me, making me whimper underneath him. My cock was bumping into my tummy with every single thrust.

"I am gonna pump you full of my seed."

"Yeah, please." my teeth sinked into my lip.
"Gonna pump you full of my pups."

My inner omega liked the way those words sounded.
The thought of carrying Louis' pups was making my heartbeat quicken.

Louis growled loudly, his pace speeding up.
"So wet, so ready for a pup."

Slapping of skin to skin was spreading through the whole flat, the bed underneath us creaking.

My eyes landed on my red cockhead which was glistening with precum.

Louis' cock twitched inside me, his knot starting to form.

"Yeah, give it to me, give me your knot." I didn't have to plead him twice.

Few more thrusts and Louis filled me up with his cum, his knot making me feel even more full.

I wasn't finished though.
I was just about to wrap my hand around myself when he slapped my hand away.

"I am gonna take care of you omega." he still couldn't pull out of me due to his knot so he chose to jerk me off.

His big fingers enveloped my dick, stroking it up and down. He was twisting his hand over my cockhead from time to time as well, spreading the precum all over my dick.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"Cum, cum for me." few more tugs and I was cumming all over myself.

"Ah." my face scrunched up in pleasure.

He brought his hand to my tummy, covering his fingers in my cum, bringing it up to his mouth to taste it. He was sucking my flavor off of his fingers obscenely while still managing eye contact between the two of us.

All I remember happening then is him pulling out of me and laying down on the bed, pulling me to his chest.

How do I know that?

I know it because I buried my head in the crook of his neck, where his scent was strongest. I could smell it the whole night.

What happened after is still absolutely unknown to me...

I remember waking up three days after... looking around myself in disorientation.

All I could see was the messy bed with dirty sheets underneath me. My body was naked and sticky and my thighs were burning, same as my lips.

There were few empty bottles and wrappers from bars and some other snacks dropped on the ground.

I sat up, tilting my head to the side. My eyes lingered over my naked biology professor, who was laying on his stomach, half of his face buried in one of his pillows.

He was sticky and sweaty as well as me.

I closed my eyes momentarily, turning my head back. What made me open my eyes was the movement I could feel next to me.

I turned my head to the side once again, just to see those two ocean eyes staring back at me.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Long time no see, huh? Well, it took me some time to finish this chapter... it didn't feel right until today. Today was obviously the right day to finish it.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Have a lovely day/night, love you all!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜