14. Setbacks

(yall gone be mad at me for this chapter but oh well)

Megan's POV                                                                                                                                                                            2 Months Later

As I'm at the mall, everywhere I go I feel a pair of eyes on me. I brushed it off as I thought I was just being paranoid. I go to Victoria's Secret, and I start shopping. I sent Pardi a picture of the thong sets I bought. Right now, he's in Houston handling some business. 

Now before you say it, NO he's not in Houston to kill Lamar.  Last month we all had a face to face conversation and all the truths were told. Jorden was mad that I was sleeping around with him while I was in Witness Protection, but I let him dick me down real good after that and now he fine.

After i finished putting my clothes on, I left the fitting room and went to the register to pay.  There was already two women in line in front of me so i got behind them and just looked around to see if i needed or wanted anything else. As i looked around, my phone rung i took it out of my pocket and answered it. 

"Hello." I said nonchalantly. 

"Meet me in the food court." A voice said before they hung up. Since it was so quick it caught me off guard so I couldn't really distinguish the voice, not to mention they called from a private number. I was already planning on going to the food court since I hadn't eaten all day but now I was suspect.

Once I got off the phone I put it in my pocket, I looked up to see if the two people in front of me had left, but when I looked up they were turned completely around facing me staring with their faces dripping in awe.  I quickly remembered I am a celebrity and played it cool cause I was about to drop they asses for staring, cause didn't ya momma teach you it's not nice to stare. 

"Real hot girl shit, AH" I said to be funny, which sent them into overdrive.

"Megan Thee Motherfucking Stallion!" One of the girls squeezed out, still cutely screaming. 

"Yea that's me." I said taking off my glasses I was wearing, because obviously my cover had been blown.

"CAN WE PUHLEASE GET A PICTURE." The other girl asked still in shock. I nodded my head and she pulled her phone out her bra, she had some nice titties.

"Everybody say real hot girl shit!" I semi yell out as we take the picture. Surprisingly the other 7 people in the store and the staff screamed it at the top of their lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I pay and leave the last store I'm going to for the day, and I completely forgot about that call from earlier since it is now about 7pm. So, I normally walk into the food court and get some pizza from the pizza hut inside. After I finish eating, I get up, throw my trash away, and go to the bathroom. When I walk inside the bathroom there is no one in there so happily I go pee. I don't know why but I feel so at peace when I use the bathroom when no one else is in there. 

After I leave the stall I was in I walk to the sinks and wash my hands. As I get done drying my hands I hear that voice again.

"Damn you just as fine as the last time I saw you up close and in person." This time i could make out the voice, even though i didn't see anyone in the bathroom. And sure enough it was Dave's. I frantically turned away from the mirror to scan the room, when i faced back at the mirror there he was. Towering behind me, tall and firm.

He softly but roughly grabbed my neck, tilting it to the side exposing a free area of my neck, i froze. I tried to move out of his hold but he pushed his lower half into me pinning me in between himself and the counter. 

"This seems to be how I got my first taste of you." He said lustfully in my ear.

"Dave please let me go." I begged in fear as he began sucking on my neck, hitting my spots. I can't lie and say that him feeling me up and down mixed with the flashbacks of us first having connections, isn't turning me on because it is. But I can't just ignore the fact that he tried to kill me. 

"Megan, baby, don't tell me you don't want me as much as I want you." He said huskily in my ear, sensually licking it. 

The whiff of his lemon and cucumber scented breath my nostrils caught, caused me to accidentally let a moan slip.

"Exactly baby, you know you belong with me." He said grinding his super firm print into my lower back.

"Lets just talk for a second, okay?" I said coming to my senses and pushing back on him so I could turn around.

"How about you bend over first cause I can tell you ain't got on no panties under them yoga pants." He didn't lie, I didn't have on none cause I simply didn't want to wear none, but still I wasn't tryna fuck on him. Plus, me and Jorden just got back to a good space.

"No, we are going to have a conversation first." I said building up a little more strength to push him away, since he didn't have me in a position to weaken me.

"Okay fine." He said as he backed up which allowed me to turn around. As soon as I turned around and sat up on the counter my phone started ringing in the pocket of my pants.

I took my phone out and looked to see who was calling. It was a facetime call from Pardi. I answered it and the facetime audio played through the one AirPod that was still in my ear.

"Hey bab-" I was cut off by mad loud moaning and sounds of skin clapping- the screen was black. I just KNOW this nigga not doing what I think he doing.

"SHIT baby you gripping me so good." Pardi moaned out like a bitch, as the clapping got louder and faster it confirmed my suspicion. I had disconnected my airpods and stayed seated on the counter as thoughts ravished through my mind. I just felt so hurt listening to my Husband cheat on me for what probably isn't the first time. Not to mention he just did so much when I did it. I guess he getting his lick back. I decided to screen record the call, so he couldn't lie when I confront him. 

"Fuck Daddy imma squirt." the girl screamed out, followed by gushing sounds, i felt sick to my stomach. 

At this point I started lightly crying which caused Dave to come hug me, this wasn't a sexual hug, but a consoling one. I muted my end of the call because I couldn't take much more before I bust out crying.

"Ooh shit mama im finna nut," he moaned out. "where you want me to cum baby?" 

"mmm- shit daddy nut in your pussy." she moaned out. That was it, that was the straw that broke the camels back. Her moans followed by his deeper groan meaning he had came made the decision for me. Dave was definitely getting this pussy today and any other day he wanted it.