3. One Knee

3 Years Later

So me and Megan have been together for a little over 4 years now and at this point I'm ready to make shawty my wife . She my whole life . And she got my whole heart.

I've been ring shopping for a while now and yesterday I found the perfect ring. 

Tonight, me and her are going out to dinner to eat

Tonight, me and her are going out to dinner to eat. But she doesn't know that yet, she wanted to go to the mall to get some shit, and then the movies but wanted to come home and order food.

She been talking about how much she missed eating Pappadeaux's since she moved out of Texas. Therefore, I booked us a flight on my private jet straight to Houston and sent a limo to pick up Nanny and bring her the restaurant. I also plan on asking for Nanny's blessing before I ask Megan.

5 Hours later

However, one part of my plan I didn't think out-How am I going to get her to put on travel clothes without telling her why!? I just ended up making it up as I go along.

"Bae what do you want to eat for dinner, I can order it on the drive back." She said to me. "I don't know yet gimme a minute." I replied. I kid you not she counted all the way from 60 to 0.

"Okay now what do you want to eat" "Really Ma", I said while rubbing her thigh with my right hand and steering with his left. "I'm serious what you want to eat?"
I then got an idea. "I'll choose when we get home."

Ten Minutes Later

Once we finally pull up to the crib Megan was dead ass asleep. This woman sleep hard, I mean she sleeps so hard 4oe could eat Oneita and she'd still be sleeping. I don't like to wake her out of her sleep because that's just fucking cruel to me because then she's gonna be grumpy and who wants to deal with grumpy Meg?

As a result, I carried her out of the car into the house and then to our room as I laid her on the bed. I figured she was out for good but that was okay because we still had like 3 hours until my plane was gonna be ready.

So, I called Nanny and checked in and made sure everything was okay. By the time I got off the phone with her, Megan was standing in the doorway rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

"Who was that?" She said as she sat on the couch next to me and laid on my arm.

"Just a friend from NY." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"About what?" she said as she came to. That's when I got the thought.

"Put on some fine ass clothes we gotta go and don't ask any questions."

"I- okay I guess." She said as she walked back in the bedroom.

Thirty minutes later she had on this sexy ass black net suit set that was see through. I gawked over her body.